The most expensive council in the country?

I have no objection to that providing that I am on a level playing field ie everybody else is made to follow a legal route
You never will be on a level playing field because there will always be people who break the law.

And that goes for so many other fields too - you are probably competing with people who don't tax or insure their vans, wo fiddle ther income tax and VAT, use red diesel, shoplift their sarnies from Tescos etc.

Gonna join them?

Sponsored Links
No my friend I am not going to join any of those.
It was my way of saying I wish the transgressors would have more stick/carrot as a way of leveling up a bit more than it is now.

Some folk think I'm daft registering and resitting regs courses which have gone up in price in the last 15 years at a rate well over and above owt else.

I don't mind the fees for registering or for courses if we all have great incentives to do so. I just seems nowt much happens if you don't - pretty much same with untaxed cars really - hang I say (only joking but yer know what I mean.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back