The olympics

isnt the idea of the olympics about bringing all of the people together?

No, it was all about Greek warriors showing how good they where, now its all about money and the rest of the world laughing at unfit useless brits.

Sponsored Links
isnt the idea of the olympics about bringing all of the people together?

No, it was all about Greek warriors showing how good they where, now its all about money and the rest of the world laughing at unfit useless brits.

Hey, us unfit Brits have lobbied to get darts on the olympics schedule, and no, not just pub olympics. :LOL:

I am against this olympics for a number of reasons. If you read my post about the lottery then this is dying on its legs due to the probable millions being extracted to fund it (much like that stupid tent thing next to the Thames). £29 for 4 numbers, great life changing amount of money that.

Also, why have it in London? Oh yes, I forgot, London, to the people who live there, is the centre of the fecking universe and there is no-one else living in Britain outside of the M25. Why can't it be held in a location more central to the country? (geographically, not based on population). I for one can't be bothered driving to London, paying a fortune in today's fuel prices, to pay a fortune to park, to watch it in the company of a load of pickpockets who will undoubtedly be hanging around the place.

Hotel prices will be sky high (if there are any left after all the officials have taken the rooms on their expense bills).

And what will happen afterwards? Will British kids become a model of fitness and ditch the couch potato attitude in favour of 800m runs and long jumps? No chance.

Sponsored Links
Back