The Perfect, er, Thingy

Sponsored Links
On a practical note softus, it is not possible to glance or in fact stare down there and see what is what due to the fact that there isnt actually anything to see from a ladies perspective.
As always, toffee, I appreciate your frank post.

Regarding practicalities, if only there was some kind of small and portable reflective device, perhaps that could fit into a handbag. If there was such a thing, would any woman buy one?

could be the chance of making millions from an invention here, along the lines of:

piece of bent wire with a cork at one end and a mirror at other, you(lady) stick the cork in your bellybutton and voila!

Sponsored Links
I'm avin it... Dragon's Den here I come. "All right Deb's Darlin. I've got the proposition of the year for ya er. Wanna try it out"?

If I wanted to be pedantic I'd point out that it's Dragons' Den.

More importantly, Ms Meaden looks like the kind of woman who's intimately familiar with the wrought ironwork at the gates of her own individual heaven.

surely all good hairdressers use a mirror to give their client an all-round view of the clip?

Are you not our resident expert in this field, John?

Does your perspective as a professional bikini-waxer give you a unique insight?

I respectfully avert my eyes and do it all by fingertip touch.

There is a large mirror behind me angled so the clients can look over my shoulder.

Anyway, I prefer a big meaty one.

I respectfully avert my eyes and do it all by fingertip touch.

There is a large mirror behind me angled so the clients can look over my shoulder.

Anyway, I prefer a big meaty one.
:eek: As in Sausage?

@ tim west: no, I've got one of them. I like a roll to put it in.

I'm sensing a deeply disturbing twist to the subject matter of this thread :eek:

could be the chance of making millions from an invention here, along the lines of:

piece of bent wire with a cork at one end and a mirror at other, you(lady) stick the cork in your bellybutton and voila!

Brilliant, turn it 180 degrees and brush your teeth, I'll buy one.

It looked like an obscene frilly fungus that you might see growing on the ground in a rain forest !

What on earth is obscene about a fungus?? I dread to think what fungi get up to round your way! Did a mushroom tell you to F off or something?

Apart from its ugliness it would have been 'in the way' in every day life

In which parts of everyday life would a girl's labia get in the way? Brushing her teeth perhaps? Boiling an egg? Writing a letter? Perhaps it gets tangled in vegetation when cross-country running, or caught in car doors?

Sponsored Links
Back