The Perfect, er, Thingy

Sponsored Links
No, ellal, not minor things like you mentioned - more complicated things like sitting down, wearing jeans or God forbid, riding a bicycle... :LOL:

And you know perfectly well that I wasn't referring to 'normal' girls'
accoutrements..... :cry:

I didn't watch the whole prog and didn't see the pic you describe. I did see one girl who looked perfectly normal, a bit on the small side if anything, and I didn't like the fact that she had been persuaded she was abnormal and ugly and needed to be cut about.

Apologies, ellal - my last post should have been addressed to hermes. :oops:
I ate too many magic mushrooms for lunch..... ;)

No, John D, not her - IIRC her own sister worked hard at making her feel quite unnecessarily bad about herself. The 'before' photo was presented much later in the prog and in anyone's book it was a serious deformity.

But I am beginning to get the feeling that there is a certain kinkiness in some of the male contributors (not you, of course ! :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
What makes you think that Francine? :evil: :evil: :evil: Please continue its all very interesting, from a purely scientific viewpoint of course!

No, ellal, not minor things like you mentioned - more complicated things like sitting down, wearing jeans or God forbid, riding a bicycle... :LOL:
:

If you fing sitting down or wearing jeans complicated then there's not much hope!

I would also add that most men I know have more hanging between their legs than the girl in the programme did, but I don't think that any of them have any problem doing these things...although I did fall off a bicycle once or twice, do you think I should go for a reduction?

although I did fall off a bicycle once or twice, do you think I should go for a reduction?
Hello Tripod, hows it going long time since you've been on here! Still having trouble with the you know what?

If you don't understand irony, hermes, please ask Softus to explain because I haven't time at the moment - I am just off to look at your back posts as there seems to be something interesting to be found out ! ;)

I think male bits can be 'tucked up front out of the way' n'est ce pas ? :LOL:

What makes me think what, Tim ?

If you don't understand irony, hermes, please ask Softus to explain because I haven't time at the moment - I am just off to look at your back posts
Well make sure you use some disinfectant. :)

It is to be regretted that none of the subjects in the said programme could have answered the following question:

What do you get if you cross verbanna with clematis and add some alloe vera?....

A hybrid vagina with its own catchphrase! ;)

This would have been decidedly cheaper and infinitely more fun.

It looked like an obscene frilly fungus that you might see growing on the ground in a rain forest !
What on earth is obscene about a fungus?
There's nothing obscene about most of them, which is why Francine added the word "obscene" as an adjective.

For example, the phrase "obscene gesture", refers to a gesture that is obscene, without implying that all gestures are obscene.

In the meantime, to help your imagination along, here's an obscene fungi, albeit without the frills.

If only as a mischievous poke at your own pedantry, may I be the first to point out that the picture you've linked to is not a fungus? ;)
Oh No! please don't tell me it's an Artichoke

Sponsored Links
Back