The shed phobic guy and the gibberish guy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Meet me here.
You each post first and if you both don't post I don't post.
Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
BTW, JBR, have you noticed your thanked/posted ratio is very low? It's worse than mine, even. :eek:

I hadn't until you pointed it out to me. It's not something I am too bothered about. If I post on here, it's because I have a question or something to say, not to try to 'gather points'.

I'm still not sure what this thread is about. Nor do I understand what I have done/said that has invited your enmity.

BTW, JBR, have you noticed your thanked/posted ratio is very low? It's worse than mine, even. :eek:

I hadn't until you pointed it out to me. It's not something I am too bothered about. If I post on here, it's because I have a question or something to say, not to try to 'gather points'.

I'm still not sure what this thread is about. Nor do I understand what I have done/said that has invited your enmity.
No enmity for you, you haven't done anything. Sorry.

I'm just calling for these two guys. I can't find the thread now but the gibberish guy had a username something like Stihl.

Freely translated I think it means "meet me behind the bike shed" :cool:
Yeah. :D

Some people are 'snipers', they say things with double meanings with the second meaning thinly veiling an insult. These kind of people you are supposed to smoke out, to get them to come out from behind cover.
If you've ever watched "As Time Goes By" the Penny character, the dentist's wife, was an expert at this.

But, these two were pretty clear with their insults. I'm surprised to find that smoking them out also seems to work.

Hmmm Porque223, is that an alias for PorkyPig the ProsperousPenny or PennilessPeter.

I find it odd that he says he's off to Mexico and you arrive within the hour... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back