The tragedy of antivaxxer obsessives

How dare you! You are in a tiny minority, who believe the rubbish you read on social media about the bad effects, mostly which are rare and very minor

Tell all that to the relatives of the UK's most high profile vax death - that of Lisa Shaw.
She was a BBC regional radio presenter in the north of England and strongly pro vax and encouraged others via her radio program to have the vax.
Aged 44 she lined up when it was her turn to have the vax.....

A week later she was dead.
I'll bet that "really helped" vax takeup in the region!

It later was confirmed in the inquest following her post mortem that she had no underlying illness and that her death was entirely due to a complication following the vaccination.

Meanwhile I continue to be unvaxed, have had the virus twice, the first time being a like a mild albeit very strange winter's cold to me and the second time pretty well no effect at all - apart from testing positive for around 8 days and having a barely perceptible dry cough without the usual sore throat that accompied it with a normal cold. The best bit being my medical friends have now gone very very quiet on the subject now that it has been demonstrated quite clearly to them that I was right and the risk of me of the virus is zero.

Sponsored Links
now that it has been demonstrated quite clearly to them that I was right and the risk of me of the virus is zero.
No, you demonstrated you were lucky, nothing more...

Sponsored Links
Meanwhile I continue to be unvaxed, have had the virus twice, the first time being a like a mild albeit very strange winter's cold to me and the second time pretty well no effect at all - apart from testing positive for around 8 days and having a barely perceptible dry cough without the usual sore throat that accompied it with a normal cold. The best bit being my medical friends have now gone very very quiet on the subject now that it has been demonstrated quite clearly to them that I was right and the risk of me of the virus is zero.

Which translate to a sample of just one persons experience, and not worth a job in the big scheme of things, especially when millions have not been as lucky as you.

Engage your brain. The vax needs time to work, the likelihood is that she already had covid, before the jab or vax as you call it, so it was too little, too late to be useful. One of the questions they ask you to confirm before administering the covid jab, is do you have or have you recently had any symptoms of covid, or any confirmation of covid - why do you suppose those questions are asked?

Doesn't quite work like that though does it notch. Pfizer might have been up front at it's conception but it was kept under wraps by media outlets because the powers that be wanted to bring in virus passports. Bit of a hard sell if by having the jab you could still pass it on
Care staff workers lost their job if they weren't jabbed but those who were jabbed carried on even though they could still get covid and transmit covid.
I'm sure we'll get the usual yeah but yeah but what about what about and an old man with a brain as big as a planet will pigeon hole me again.

It has never been denied that you can catch and suffer covid, plus pass it on despite the jab - all that the jab is able to do is reduce your chances of catching it, reduce its severity, and therefore reduce the chance of your passing it on. In all of those things is has been a tremendous success, of that there is no doubt at all.

Tell all that to the relatives of the UK's most high profile vax death - that of Lisa Shaw.
She was a BBC regional radio presenter in the north of England and strongly pro vax and encouraged others via her radio program to have the vax.

It later was confirmed in the inquest following her post mortem that she had no underlying illness and that her death was entirely due to a complication following the vaccination.

Very unfortunate.

But the odds are still better with vaccine than without. And not by a close margin.

If you don't want it, don't have it. But it doesn't make those that had the vaccine wrong does it ? If it did there would be millions of deaths.

Do you look before you cross a road or just step out and hope you stay lucky ?

I bet you take other medicine with higher side effect risks

Do you look before you cross a road or just step out and hope you stay lucky ?
That's rather a pathetic argument...

One would hope that over the years you would have been told of/learned of the risk...

How long has it been for all of the 'jabs' to have been fully tested on all control groups?

Oh that's right, none of them have been!

But the odds are still better with vaccine than without. And not by a close margin.
Prove that...
But it doesn't make those that had the vaccine wrong does it ?
Nope...

But just going along with what they are told to do without individual thinking when they also condemn those who wish more proof isn't wrong?

If it did there would be millions of deaths.
Proof please...

Look in your mirror and you'll see the embodiment of 'laughing stock' :LOL:
Gant posts some poo as most do, but it seems to be you who sees it as a crowning ambition to never make a useful post.

--
Covid
Anecdotally, I've heard of "a lot" ie half a dozen, of cases very recently. People were just about serious enough to bother to do the swab test - which misses a third or so, and means others won't have tested at all.
One chap was quite ill - worst flu ever - enough to wish he'd had a booster.

That's rather a pathetic argument...

One would hope that over the years you would have been told of/learned of the risk...

How long has it been for all of the 'jabs' to have been fully tested on all control groups?

Oh that's right, none of them have been!

Prove that...

Nope...

But just going along with what they are told to do without individual thinking when they also condemn those who wish more proof isn't wrong?

Proof please...
Troll.

Sponsored Links
Back