The Worst European Country

Sponsored Links
It was written from a travellers perspective, with a touch of humour.
Probably Irish travellers.
Friend of mine has a place in Italy, a while back he got a knock on his door one morning, when he opened the door, this bloke started talking to him in some sort of pidgeon Italian while pointing at his roof.
The others with the bloke had Irish and English accents, it seems these guys were travellers who were touring Europe ripping off people as they went along.
When they realised that my mate wasn't Italian they jumped in their white van and scarpered.
Another example of the benefits of free movement.

Probably Irish travellers.
Friend of mine has a place in Italy, a while back he got a knock on his door one morning, when he opened the door, this bloke started talking to him in some sort of pidgeon Italian while pointing at his roof.
The others with the bloke had Irish and English accents, it seems these guys were travellers who were touring Europe ripping off people as they went along.
When they realised that my mate wasn't Italian they jumped in their white van and scarpered.
Another example of the benefits of free movement.
bloody racist - white van man gets the blame for about anyting - it's discrimination, and sexist to boot

Sponsored Links
Well I love the UK

I dont care what any list says.

That's it.

Back