Thermostat installation help

If anyone wanted me to come they need to contact me directly with all my details being in my profile.

However, I don't just "come and have a look". I need to make a charge and in your case you are in a difficult area on the opposite side of London where even the tube system does not reach. That could take me several hours and make my charge uneconomic in your case.

But you have paid to have it fitted and therefore I think that you should try to get the installers or Nest to assist you. But I am not sure that any normal installer would be able to help you much. Probably a WiFi expert would have a better chance!

Your problem seems to be the WiFi communication between the units. The solution would be as I said above to relocate the Heat Link closer to the Nest thermostat.

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back