thermostatic shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just a had new thermostatic shower installed, which has concealed pipework. The shower runs cold when it is on the hot setting and hot when it on the cold setting. Also, there is no warm water, it goes from boiling hot to freezing cold. The person who installed it says the shower is faulty, I was wondering if this is the case or is it possible that the inlet pipes have been reversed when fitting??? any help appreciated. Also this shower is run from a combi-boiler, we have 2 other thermostatic showers from the same boiler which run fine.

Sponsored Links
Faulty shower is possible but my betting would be they have installed
the piping the wrong way around.

On some thermostatic showers the internals can be changed around if pipework wrong way around, this sounds like it has been pipe in reverse.

What mixer is it?, someone may give you a better solution if you can tell make/model.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back