Thermostats on Hotpoint Aquarius Condenser Drier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hotpoint Aquarius Condenser Drier. I need to get to the thermostats but the rear panel looks very hard to get off. It looks like a bearing or something it needs to be unscrewed to release the drum. The only other cover seems to be covering the fan. Any help please ????? :cry:

Sponsored Links
Remove the cover over the fan. That will lead you to the stats.

Sponsored Links
If you took the rear fan cover off , that's the banjo looking one at the back , stats are on the top , it also covers the fan and heater up.

As i said ,once the banjo cover is off ALL that you can see is the round fan and nothing else. If you like i could take a photo and send you it by email or whatever,i am baffled

The heater / stats is attached to the banjo. 2 screws at 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock as you take banjo off you can't miss it.

Hi, just watched your utube vid and mine is different. The cover is half the size and just the FAN showing.Dont forget mine is the " condenser
model "

Can you post a pic of the back of yours. This is the same set up apart from the vent hole is covered by a pump on the condenser type.

Will try after work but it just has the fan cover on the left side of the rear panel witb a small cover over the drum spindle with 2 screws. The one on utube was the drier i had before so was easy.

No wrong location. Stats are at the back no need to remove side panel.

I did say they were on the rear panel somewhere. I never said the side panel. I think the rear panel will have to come off

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back