They are more fraudulent than an MP

J

Johnmelad502

Let me explain then.

The amount of marketing that goes into selling women’s lipstick, eyelash stuff, anti-wrinkle, anti-age, anti-sag, anti-lopes, oh sorry I got carried away there, is amazing and I’m always stunned by things like Fabulash that extends your eyelashes so much – thanks to the Thick Bristled Brush Applicator Adjudicator With In-Built Lash Plumper – you can use them to tickle that bloke over there by the wall.

I love that device that not only washes your face to remove, well dirt I suppose, but it also massages the face at the same time to get out more, well dirt, I suppose.

Then there are the anti-ageing creams, none of which work, well except if you believe the chemical company’s claim that 90 per cent of women found it relieved the visible signs of ageing (sample size, six women, says the small print you can only see if you’ve been using the Clear As Day See For Absolutely Miles To That Lighthouse Over There Eye Lotion Solution For Tired Eyes That Can’t Read Small Print On The Telly, daily for 25 years).

But I think I’ve found a couple of products that really will cause your eyebrows to lift (that’s a visible sign of receiving interesting news...). I was reading a UK issue of Womens Weekly, as you do, and they had a special double page spread on ‘winning the wrinkle war’. Crikey, I wonder if hostages are ever taken, and if so where?

Here’s a couple of real products that really roll off the tongue: Soap & Glory Supereyes Moisturising Eye Gel. I mean by the time you’ve asked for that you’ll definitely have visibly aged.

Then there’s my personal favourite: Soap & Glory Catch A Wrinkle In Time Age Avoiding Day Moisturiser. Phew! Remembering all that’s going to make you really frown.

But perhaps the one with it all is L’Oreal Paris Collagen Filler Double Action Lip & Lip Contour. No really. Apparently it, “plumps, de-crinkles and defines’. Bargain.

You can also use it to repair the grouting in the bathroom, making it smooth as, er, your skin should be. If you were still aged six.

school_bus_stop_md_wht.gif

Sponsored Links
Are all the things the queen gets really necessary? could it be classed as fraudulent as it comes out of taxpayers money?

Sponsored Links
Back