They threatened Corbyn would take us back to the 70s.. But the Tories did

Im sure that the 1M+ US servicemen who died or were injured fighting fascism 80-odd years ago would be delighted to learn that people like joe384 regard being opposed to fascism as something bad.

Where did I say that?

Antifa are not anti-facist, they do want to overthrow the american government though and constantly post about this on social media

Sponsored Links
Where did I say that?

Antifa are not anti-facist, they do want to overthrow the american government though and constantly post about this on social media

Overthrow the American Government? You mean those on 6th Jan onwards who wanted to overturn the election result.

You don't live in reality.

I would say the FBI definition of domestic terrorism is quite broad:

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Whereas the CSIS definition I posted earlier excludes things like "civil unrest", "riots"

Your defintion.

Terrorism is the deliberate use—or threat—of violence by non-state actors in order to achieve political goals and create a broad psychological impact

Overturn the election to reinstate the loser is a political aim - they are terrorists.

As to psycholigcal impact -

Sponsored Links
Where did I say that?
So you referred to them in glowing terms, expressing your approval of them? Your post was intended to show that you think they are doing good things?

Antifa are not anti-facist

"Antifa are not anti-fascist"?

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

upload_2021-9-23_10-18-30.png

Antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈænti(ˌ)fə/) is a left-wing, anti-fascist and anti-racist political movement in the United States. ... They ... engage in protest tactics, seeking to combat fascists

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not evidence of the 2,700 case load.!
No idea what it is you want.
However There is no disputing that domestic right wing white supremacist terrorists are the greatest terrorist threat to life in the US presently.
All your word salad won't change that fact.

Back