Thieving *****'s

With them it's never over when trouble starts they just keep coming back for more (talking from experience).

Hate it when things like that happen and police do nothing.

Beware of starting anything and make sure you are prepared to match them blow for blow or don't bother

Sponsored Links
the local pig said there was nothing he could do about it as he was scared

What did you expect, support. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now if it was kids, motorist or law abiding people, the pigs would have pined something on them.

Just look at the size of some of these short arsed spotty uniformed cowards. They were probably bullied in school and now hides behind an uniform. I belive its called SPS (small person syndrome) :LOL:

How can someone kitted out with body armour, pepper spray, a metal bar, tazzor, hand cuffs and mob handed be such cowards. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I find every comment on this post, including my own, both racist and offensive :rolleyes:

dextrous

Dont worry plod will send some PSCO to eal with you.

:oops: Sorry they cant arrest you, so carry on being racist and offensive :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I pulled up at a red light yesterday, plod behind me, traffic car too. Lights turned to green, and a van sped across the junction just before I had crossed the white line. Plod carried on behind me. :confused:

Think the van was an electric one, supercharged by its new 1 ton battery bank ;)

:LOL:

The old bill are scared of ******..they do their best to avoid nicking them FACTO!

dextrous

Dont worry plod will send some PSCO to eal with you.

:oops: Sorry they cant arrest you, so carry on being racist and offensive :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well, if it does all get out of hand and my arrest looks imminent, I might have to register as a ***** (do I have to advise the Inland Revenue that I have no intention of ever paying any tax while I'm at it?). That should get them off my back!! Must be a great feeling of freedom, being completely immune from the law of the land.

Tinkers ARE imune from the law, By God you think you have it bad !!!

And for the record I pride myself on being a racist !!!

I have no axe to grind with any other race of people on Gods green earth and will rub along quite happily with anyone and everyone....BUT !

Tinkers are by their very nature out and out absolute vermin, they are not members of the human race but merely a sub class of the species, dont get me going on Travellers they are utter UTTER scum.

I haven't got an axe to grind!

But if I did I would get the Jipes to do it along with all my kitchen knives...GREAT JOB :LOL: :LOL:

Pikies recently smashed all the windows in the surrey police helicopter.

First story http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lice-helicopter-axes-revenge-spy-flights.html

The police decided that was a bit embarrasssing and have now changed the story to this - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/surrey/8084783.stm[/QUOTE]

You've chosen the same story, one as reported by the reactionary 'tory rag', The Daily Mail. and another by the 'lets not step on anyones toes' BBC.

This is called spin, one branch of the media spins it one way, another branch spins it the other. This is basically why most papers are full of '****'. You never get 'the whole truth and nothing but the truth'.

Both storys seem to be somewhat correct, if you take into account a story from a while back about an entire ***** family that were put away for thieving. They would go to the local nick and slash cops cars tyres so as they couldn't attend emergency call outs.

Might have been this lot.

Sponsored Links
Back