Thieving *****'s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well until the early hours of last Friday I had two 1 ton battery banks for my wind turbine, today, I have one.
Last Friday morning I followed a trail of battery acid into the local ***** site (plot 3) went mental telling them that the thieving bastard was about to get some justice Tony Martin style, fortunately for the scumbag he wasn't there when I was.

Called the Police at 10.30am they arrived around 6pm to tell me they couldn't do anything and just because the trail led to the site doesn't mean they were the thieves, it could have been visitors :rolleyes: oh and for my own safety I cant go back to the ***** site otherwise I could be arrested for breach of the peace :evil:

Sponsored Links
Well until the early hours of last Friday I had two 1 ton battery banks for my wind turbine, today, I have one.
Last Friday morning I followed a trail of battery acid into the local ***** site (plot 3) went mental telling them that the thieving b*****d was about to get some justice Tony Martin style, fortunately for the scumbag he wasn't there when I was.

Called the Police at 10.30am they arrived around 6pm to tell me they couldn't do anything and just because the trail led to the site doesn't mean they were the thieves, it could have been visitors :rolleyes: oh and for my own safety I cant go back to the ***** site otherwise I could be arrested for breach of the peace :evil:

So, if you went and torched the whole site, but inadvertently left a trail of jerry cans and petrol leading back to your house, by the same logic it wouldn't necessarily have been you? After all, you could them tell the dibble that you followed their advice and didn't return to the site, thus using their words as an alibi.

Sponsored Links
Police said they cant go on the site unless mob handed, what a load of b*****s. When i was growing up they would have kick their a**e no problem.

Tell them to go on site mob handed then. A crime is a crime, and it needs investigating, even if there's only very weak circumstantial evidence that a brazilian electrician may have passed on through. That should get them out en-mass, armed and gun-ho!

Get the press involved, they love stories like this, it will heap pressure on the police to respond.

It is true though, the police wont go anywhere near unless they have a lot of them - the first sign of "strangers" on the site and everyone will be out, loitering with intent etc.

Sad indictment on Britain today - law only applies to the law-abiding.

In other words, play by the rules, and you'll get bugger all.

Don't give a toss, and you're above the law.

Either way - crims win! :evil:

Sad indictment on Britain today - law only applies to the law-abiding.

In other words, play by the rules, and you'll get b*****r all.

Don't give a toss, and you're above the law.

Either way - crims win! :evil:

There's a logical conclusion to be taken from this.

I pulled up at a red light yesterday, plod behind me, traffic car too. Lights turned to green, and a van sped across the junction just before I had crossed the white line. Plod carried on behind me. :confused:

I pulled up at a red light yesterday, plod behind me, traffic car too. Lights turned to green, and a van sped across the junction just before I had crossed the white line. Plod carried on behind me. :confused:

Think the van was an electric one, supercharged by its new 1 ton battery bank ;)

I was robbed by pikes, the local pig said there was nothing he could do about it as he was scared, and had a wife and kids to think about. you will need to set up alarm mines as they will be back. And vote BNP they would sort them out if they were in power.

Sponsored Links
Back