Things that stick in your mind

D

daneski88

We all have many things that are "defining" moments/experiences or memories.

There are some things in this clip which strike a chord with me, on mental health, on religion, on existence and on what I do for a living:

Sorry if you don't like Burton (personally I do).

Is there anything that you'd care to share about your inner self :)

Sponsored Links
We all have many things that are "defining" moments/experiences or memories.

There are some things in this clip which strike a chord with me, on mental health, on religion, on existence and on what I do for a living:

Is there anything that you'd care to share about your inner self :)
in order :- Unstable ...God knows...I`m pink, therefore I Spam...Sweet F.A. :LOL:

You need a mental health checkup, posting **** like that is pointless. ;)

Sponsored Links
You need a mental health checkup, posting s**t like that is pointless. ;)
As indeed is your retort. I sense an anger in you, a pain, which gives away a lot about you - just the thing this thread was asking for. Perhaps it's a sexual issue or simply a chemical one that has affected you this way. Who's to know - go see your doctor ;)

What stuck in my mind :?: Those damned electrodes :evil:

Load of pants. Should've posted a clip from The Wild Geese, top film!

As indeed is your retort. I sense an anger in you, a pain, which gives away a lot about you - just the thing this thread was asking for. Perhaps it's a sexual issue or simply a chemical one that has affected you this way. Who's to know - go see your doctor ;)
You talkin` to me :?: YOU TALKIN` to ME- or am I on ignore :cry:

You talkin` to me :?: YOU TALKIN` to ME- or am I on ignore :cry:
I've never ignored anyone on here. Are you homes as well as NigeF? If "yes", then go and see that doctor (both of you :eek: )

Sponsored Links
Back