This Is England - Cricket, Compassion, Charity and Love

Sponsored Links
Great story. I just hope he's happy and feels safe now.
Yes, one of the lucky ones...

I dare say the Windrush generation would love to feel that level of security

Not to mention the 3m+ Europeans in limbo and the 1.5m UK citizens in the EU likewise.

Yes, one of the lucky ones...

I dare say the Windrush generation would love to feel that level of security

Not to mention the 3m+ Europeans in limbo and the 1.5m UK citizens in the EU likewise.

Why you telling me. Tell Jon it's his thread

Sponsored Links
Great to hear hes ok. However had I gone through all that then been introduced to the most boring pointless excuse for sport in the world..I'm not sure I would be here today. :(

He wasn't introduced to it. They play cricket in Afghanistan, and

he isn't here today; he's in Australia. :)

No you must read in the most minutae detail to ensure each letter recited verbatim or you will be corrected by zee führer! :LOL:

He wasn't introduced to it. They play cricket in Afghanistan, and

he isn't here today; he's in Australia. :)
I'm not talking about him in that context I'm saying had I been after all that jesus christ... do you really correct people like that in real life convos? Or do you cut them a bit more slack?

in the most minutae detail

It just helps to read all the words! For those that didn't make it to the end, "Following a trip to Melbourne in Australia, in 2013 Ali was given the chance to play club cricket there, an offer that proved too good to turn down."

So another country welcomed the talented sportsman.

I'm not talking about him in that context I'm saying had I been after all that jesus christ...
What does that mean?

do you really correct people like that in real life convos? Or do you cut them a bit more slack?
Like what? I even put a smiley at the end.
Are you not interested in the facts.

If you can't be bothered to read the subject of the thread, why bother commenting on it?

Sponsored Links
Back