What's the betting

The Savile case was part of a cultural situation at the time.

So you are defending Saville because paedophilia was part of British culture at the time?!

And you have the nerve to suggest that other people condone appalling behaviour !

Perhaps Jim Fixed for you!

Sponsored Links
Another point to make is that having a load of home grown ****bags of our own is no reason to import more.
And saying that we have plenty of our own is no excuse for the ones that we have imported and shouldn't be used to silence criticism of the policies that led up to their being here.
Does that mean we need to ship back all our exported peados back from Thailand etc?

Sponsored Links
By highlighting white paedos, you are trying to divert attention
So what you are saying is keep quiet about white peados but make a lot of noise about non-white ones, yes?

Which is exactly the opposite of what people like you are doing now - hushing the ROP problem up. Remember Rochdale?

Are you saying that there isn't a pattern emerging? Increasing ROP immigration leading to increasing sexual abuse? Go on, deny it.

Can you also explain why the same thing isn't happening with immigrants of other religions/races?

Noseall is Jewish and is very sensitive about stuff like antisemitism. You have to make allowances for the way he's been brought up.

The Savile case was part of a cultural situation at the time.

So you are defending Saville because paedophilia was part of British culture at the time?!

And you have the nerve to suggest that other people condone appalling behaviour !

Perhaps Jim Fixed for you!

You don't seem to understand the situation, so hardly surprising that you don't understand plain English. Maybe you can tell me where in the sentence that you quote I have defended anything?

And also, I never said that paedpphilia was part of 'BRITISH' culture. Cultures can exist in certain oraganisations, groups or even classes. (Think 'canteen-culture' as referred to in the police force)

Shame Jim couldn't fix your lack of comprehension. Or maybe you just try to twist things to try to back up your non-argument.

Noseall is Jewish and is very sensitive about stuff like antisemitism. You have to make allowances for the way he's been brought up.
You don't need to be Jewish to spot that you are anti Semitic, Joey boy.

You don't need to be Jewish to spot that you are anti Semitic, Joey boy.

Well actually you do - and you are.

Which other races is it a crime to criticise? Oh none - just the Jews. Always making out the world is giving them bad press.

And what do you think would be happening if it was organised paedophilia committed by gangs of white men against vulnerable ROP girls? :rolleyes:

I think followers of the ROP would take matters into their own hands and probably chop off some appendages of the perpetrators. (before being hailed as heroes by their local community) ;) ;)

And being hailed as heroes by most of the posters here?

Well actually you do - and you are.
Well actually you don't and I'm not. Shall we start another thread and debate it? Are you up for it Joey?

I can actually prove that I'm not Jewish, easily. Can you do the same about your anti Semitism? Can you?

Shall we start that thread now Joey boy? No need to hijack another thread just because you are sulking about the hammering you took on the Holocaust topic. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back