This looks set to escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A few days ago we had a "Captain Philips" like attack on a cargo ship, except the attackers had air support and anti-ship weapons. This resulted in helicopter attack on Houthi vessels resulting in them being destroyed. That followed with a direct threat to the US. Seems 2024 is going to be the year of proxy wars.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
We need to cut off the head of the snake, Iran.
Are you joining in with transam's doctrine; bomb em all back to the stoneage with nuclear bombs? :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot you're fully supportive of Israel's genocide, so killing millions of civilians wouldn't bother you in the slightest. :rolleyes:

I'd suggest a better way to descalate it is for Israel to stop killing Palestinians en masse, then the Houthis will stop attacking ships.
Job Done.
But USA and UK et al, prefer the continuation of escalation as a failed solution.

What air-support?
Drones?
Unlike the Somali pirates in the film the houthis have helicopters and ballistic missiles etc.

There is YouTube footage of them dropping troops on another cargo ship from helicopters. That ship was stolen/taken.

Are you joining in with transam's doctrine; bomb em all back to the stoneage with nuclear bombs? :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot you're fully supportive of Israel's genocide, so killing millions of civilians wouldn't bother you in the slightest. :rolleyes:

I'd suggest a better way to descalate it is for Israel to stop killing Palestinians en masse, then the Houthis will stop attacking ships.
Job Done.
But USA and UK et al, prefer the continuation of escalation as a failed solution.
A lot of them have never left it :rolleyes:

In the Red corner you have
Russia
China
Iran
North Korea ❤️
Syria
The rest of the Muslim world

In the Blue Corner you have
The USA
The United Kingdom
Some of the EU
Israel
Japan
South Korea
Australia
Canada
India

Pick a side as this will escalate.

I think we need to be very careful not to make this escalate any more than we need.

We are on the edge of some very bad times if things don't change

I think we need to be very careful not to make this escalate any more than we need.

We are on the edge of some very bad times if things don't change
The war mongers want it to escalate, it feeds their prejudice. :rolleyes:

The war mongers want it to escalate, it feeds their prejudice. :rolleyes:
And that is scary.

Usa is very reluctant over Ukraine issue, and Trump has Russian issues in his history. So no guarantee they want to get involved against them.

Without them we are nothing of any consequence on the world stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back