'This will be the' LAST 'time'

L

longdogs

I recently purchased a fridge/freezer from one of the big stores (currently enjoying great success with their christmas TV advert.

Unfortunately their name far exceeds their service and anyone planning to order from them should think twice. Their so called customer service department is appaling and by far the worst I've ever encountered.

After almost five weeks of wasted time, wasted calls, being cut off, ignored and patronised, I ended up going to one of the smaller High street shops who deliverd within three days.

Sponsored Links
There is not much point in issuing a warning without making it clear to whom you are referring!

Was it a firm with a name akin to a popular and pleasant Indian dish?

Sponsored Links
There is not much point in issuing a warning without making it clear to whom you are referring!

The clue was in the title but.....it was John Lewis :eek: :eek: :eek:

[quote="squeaky";p="2216950"]

The clue was in the title but.....it was John Lewis :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote]

Call that a clue? :eek: lol. I still don't get it :confused:

[quote="squeaky";p="2216950"]

The clue was in the title but.....it was John Lewis :eek: :eek: :eek:

Call that a clue? :eek: lol. I still don't get it :confused:[/quote]

Aw c'mon mate....Christmas advert...This would be the FIRST time... :rolleyes: :LOL:

Oooops sorry! don't know what happened to the font size there. I wasn't shouting at you. :oops:

Aw c'mon mate....Christmas advert...This would be the FIRST time... :rolleyes: :LOL:[/quote]

I still don't get it. I must start to watch adverts. We watch most TV from a digi recorder, so we can cut out ads, and endless reminders of earlier sequences. We can watch most progs in 2/3 rds of the time!

But miss out on gems like JL ads! ;)

I recently purchased a fridge/freezer from one of the big stores (currently enjoying great success with their christmas TV advert.

Unfortunately their name far exceeds their service and anyone planning to order from them should think twice. Their so called customer service department is appaling and by far the worst I've ever encountered.

After almost five weeks of wasted time, wasted calls, being cut off, ignored and patronised, I ended up going to one of the smaller High street shops who deliverd within three days.

what a shame. I have always found them top notch, in costs and service.

Sponsored Links
Back