Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

E passport control only available for the club members, not for the plebs who rejected the club.
eh guess you missed that spain opened up e gates in certain airports and holiday destination for UK passports
Do try and keep up, directed straight through with no additional checks or stamping carried out an oh yeah then went back over 90 days later with no hassle whatsoever about whether i had stayed

Sponsored Links
eh guess you missed that spain opened up e gates in certain airports and holiday destination for UK passports
Cool, some countries might make exemptions to the new rules. Nevertheless, the rules have changed and they generally make things worse, not easier. That is just a fact, no matter how hard you wave your sink plunger with Union Jack attached.

Sponsored Links
Cool, some countries might make exemptions to the new rules. Nevertheless, the rules have changed and they generally make things worse, not easier. That is just a fact, no matter how hard you wave your sink plunger with Union Jack attached.

So your wrong then that you dont need to be a member of the club to use E gates . Glad we cleared that up for you. Looks like some plebs struggle

Do try and keep up, directed straight through with no additional checks or stamping carried out an oh yeah then went back over 90 days later with no hassle whatsoever about whether i had stayed
It's 90 days in a six month period, or something like that. So a couple of weeks here and there won't trigger the restrictions.:rolleyes:

So your wrong then that you dont need to be a member of the club to use E gates
You do in Prague. Apology accepted.

If some official wants to change the rules locally for an easier life that doesn't alter entry requirements across the block.

By exception. Things are now harder, not easier.
Yeah same as you told me i wouldnt be able to go on holiday abroad without covid injections oh how im still laughing at that one to

So your wrong then that you dont need to be a member of the club to use E gates . Glad we cleared that up for you. Looks like some plebs struggle
You've obviously not travelled with children. :rolleyes:

E gates are an absolute pain compared to the early system of a presentation of a passport to an officer.
And your passport is still checked several times before you reach the gates. :rolleyes:

You've obviously not travelled with children. :rolleyes:
Yeah i have and its even better they take you right to the front in most countries its great have sometimes thought of just grabbing a kid out the Q so we could get through quicker .

Yeah same as you told me i wouldnt be able to go on holiday abroad without covid injections oh how im still laughing at that one to
You couldn't at one time. It no longer applies.
So it's very silly to argue a restriction in the past was wrong because it doesn't apply anymore. :rolleyes:

Yeah i have and its even better they take you right to the front in most countries its great have sometimes thought of just grabbing a kid out the Q so we could get through quicker .
They take you to the back of a different queue. :rolleyes:
It's why they changed the rules:
It comes as families embarking on summer holiday getaways were hit by traffic jams and delays on Friday.

Sponsored Links
Back