Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

Sponsored Links
so what if your the first person there ?
The E gates are unreliable.
But the e-gate service has run into difficulties in the past, with airports across England and Scotland caught in lengthy queues when the gates stopped working at the end of May.

You won't be the first in the queue.

So your wrong then that you dont need to be a member of the club to use E gates . Glad we cleared that up for you. Looks like some plebs struggle
You can pay to have expedited border controls.

Pay to FastTrack passport control at UK airports​

You can pay a small fee to ‘fast track’ passport control checks if you are travelling through the following UK airports:

The cost per person and details of FastTrack services may vary by airport, please visit the relevant airport website to find out more.

All of gas112 experiences refer to UK border control, i.e. leaving and arriving in UK.
He hasn't told us anything about arriving in EU countries, and the experience of border control there.

Sponsored Links
All of gas112 experiences refer to UK border control, i.e. leaving and arriving in UK.
He hasn't told us anything about arriving in EU countries, and the experience of border control there.
Jesus h christ you really are struggling with what has been written about border control in certain airports in certain countries even the dense number 13 got it .

Jesus h christ you really are struggling with what has been written about border control in certain airports in certain countries even the dense number 13 got it .
It doesn't alter the fact that all youv'e wrtiien about is UK E gates, at airports. :rolleyes:
We're discussing arriving and leaving to and from other EU countries. :rolleyes:
And the queues at Dover. :rolleyes:

Get back on topic. :rolleyes:

It doesn't alter the fact that all youv'e wrtiien about is UK E gates, at airports. :rolleyes:
We're discussing arriving and leaving to and from other EU countries. :rolleyes:
And the queues at Dover. :rolleyes:

Get back on topic. :rolleyes:
read what i previously put i am typing this slowly to help you . i have used e gates at spanish airports since brexit .

No someone of limited intelligence such as you may think that . Or do you think that because the gas comes out of the sea then water must be involved ?
Don't talk about limited intelligence in others when you keep getting the very very simple questions wrong

That doesn't surprise anybody.

Been anywhere else?
This year yeah france
As well mexico , cape verde , and guess what they also have entry requirements that you have to fill in beforehand . All basic holiday criteria

This year yeah france
As well mexico , cape verde , and guess what they also have entry requirements that you have to fill in beforehand . All basic holiday criteria
We were disussing the processing of Dover ports, or perhaps any other ports, not flying to non-EU countries. :rolleyes:

Last time I looked Mexico and Cape Verde were not in the EU. :rolleyes:

I can see you struggle with either looking stuff up or purposely not putting the truth no you DO NOT have to apply for residency try googling a type D visa for starters
Schengen D visa is a residence permit :ROFLMAO:

Schengen D visa is a residence permit :ROFLMAO:

There is a visa (type D) for studies that allows you to stay in Spain for a period of up to 180 days (Visado D Estudios hasta 180 días). This type of visa does not allow you to obtain the Residence Card for foreign students (TIE), but contains a NIE number (ID number for Foreigners).

We were disussing the processing of Dover ports, or perhaps any other ports, not flying to non-EU countries. :rolleyes:

Last time I looked Mexico and Cape Verde were not in the EU. :rolleyes:
oh deary deary me what carmenmaranda asked me has clearly went right over your head .

Sponsored Links
Back