Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

You missed the point
No, you did. We can't deal with this in isolation, we need a multi country approach. We can't ask others to take more when we don't take any.

Sponsored Links
No, you did. We can't deal with this in isolation, we need a multi country approach. We can't ask others to take more when we don't take any.
What’s going to happen to the ones in hotels and hostels then ? If you think they are Rwanda bound you’ve lost the plot.

Not even you can be this ignorant

What’s going to happen to the ones in hotels and hostels then ? If you think they are Rwanda bound you’ve lost the plot.
You mean Rishi hasn't thought it through?

I haven't got a clue what will happen to them. I didn't make them illegal immigrants who cannot apply for asylum.

Sponsored Links
You mean Rishi hasn't thought it through?

I haven't got a clue what will happen to them. I didn't make them illegal immigrants who cannot apply for asylum.
I’m still waiting for proof we take “Zero”

When you’re ready.

I’m still waiting for proof we take “Zero”
"Anyone crossing the channel in small boats or other “irregular” means after 20 July 2023 will have their asylum claims declared “inadmissible”, meaning they will not be considered under the UK’s asylum system and the Home Office will not process their claims. The Government then intends to “detain and swiftly remove” these people."

Do you dispute that is what the law says?

"Anyone crossing the channel in small boats or other “irregular” means after 20 July 2023 will have their asylum claims declared “inadmissible”, meaning they will not be considered under the UK’s asylum system and the Home Office will not process their claims. The Government then intends to “detain and swiftly remove” these people."

Do you dispute that is what the law says?
It might say it, but it isn’t happening is it ?

“This is because the duty to remove these people has not yet come into force”

So just words, Much like the Rwanda act.

And what about other routes into the uk ? I didn’t state “boat people” You did.

Nothing has been proved unfortunately.

We can't ask others to take more when we don't take any

The haters cant think beyond “I don’t want them here”

they can’t think beyond their emotions and have a grown up debate about real solutions….mind you we are being led by a govt that doesn’t want grown up debate either

The haters cant think beyond “I don’t want them here”

they can’t think beyond their emotions and have a grown up debate about real solutions….mind you we are being led by a govt that doesn’t want grown up debate either
Boris is a pleb

You said the uk takes Zero refugees, but we do!
Until they are deported. The law says anyone arriving without permission is "illegal" and have no claim for asylum/protection. Ergo, we accept none. It really is quite simple.

Sponsored Links
Back