Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

Sponsored Links
You were moaning about the money we pay France. The immigrants from France, the boat people, are all illegal. They cannot, by law, claim asylum. None of them.

We take no boat people, none at all, they cannot claim asylum. But you think we take our fair share? Which is none?
What happens to the boat people if we don’t take them ? Who’s in all the hotels up and down the country and the barge etc ?

I can tell a liar a mile off. Thye talk rubbish, make unsupported accusations and try to divert the discussion onto anything else.
Good job I’ve done none of the above then

Can you help @denso13 please Roy. He’s a bit lost

What happens to the boat people if we don’t take them ?
Ask the Government? Rwanda? Deportation?

They made the rules, everyone who arrives here without permission is an illegal immigrant who cannot apply for asylum. That's the law, which I'll post if you like.

Sponsored Links
Ask the Government? Rwanda? Deportation?

They made the rules, everyone who arrives here without permission is an illegal immigrant who cannot apply for asylum. That's the law, which I'll post if you like.
So all the people running of the beach end up in Rwanda ? Every single one ?

I’ll have to call bullshit on that one

Good job I’ve done none of the above then

Can you help @denso13 please Roy. He’s a bit lost
You were moaning about the money we pay France. The immigrants from France, the boat people, are all illegal. They cannot, by law, claim asylum. None of them.

We take no boat people, none at all, they cannot claim asylum. But you think we take our fair share? Which is none?
He has explained his comment eloquently.
The figures I provided were for 2022.
Denso is saying that due the governments recent Rwanda Bill, all asylum seekers will be transported to Rwanda for processing.
So he's almost totally accurate.
I say almost because there are some exceptions of some asylum seekers not being transported to Rwanda, e.g. minors, those at risk, etc.
In the grand scheme of things, Denso is correct, if the Rwanda Bill passes, UK will try to take as few as possible, the rest will be transported to Rwanda.

So there’s no cost for us then? We aren’t wasting millions a week. Hmmmmmm,

1.2 million figure, makes me wonder if you’re not seriously wrong
Read Denso's post carefully.
everyone who arrives here without permission is an illegal immigrant who cannot apply for asylum.

Your 1.2 million figure is legal migration, for which UK issues Visas.

The Rwanda Bill does not just cover boat arrivals, it covers anyone who arrives in UK without the proper documentation.

13 Year old Fatima and her school chums are grateful
images.jpg
that they wont be shipped out to rawanda and can stay here

13 Year old Fatima and her school chums are gratefulView attachment 326742 that they wont be shipped out to rawanda and can stay here
Gas112 has caught sillyboy's habit of posting fake imagery:

Iranian men wearing hijab as a show of solidarity with their wives​

1703758950697.png

Men in Iran have been wearing hijabs in Iran in a show of solidarity with their wives and female family members.

What happens to the boat people if we don’t take them ?
Another European country would need to take them.

Which European country do you think deserves to take more so we don’t take any?

Sponsored Links
Back