Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

No you claimed “wrongly” I was a Boris fan. In the same thread there was proof I’m not.

That’s even been acknowledged by the mighty @noseall.

Case closed.
But.

Trump, Farage, Brexit, climate change denial, Pandemic denial......but his history shows otherwise

Is correct

Sponsored Links
None is our fair share? Says it all really.
Proof ? So the ones landing in boats don’t count ?

Because they are illegal immigrants they don’t count ?

So you only care and count the ones who’ve filled the paperwork in ? That’s not a nice outlook is it.

No you claimed “wrongly” I was a Boris fan. In the same thread there was proof I’m not.

That’s even been acknowledged by the mighty @noseall.

Case closed.
You are a:

Farage fan
Trump fan
Denier of Pandemic
Denier of climate change
Brexit supporter

So it makes no sense you don't support Johnson.....he used Steve Bannon as election advisor

If you didn't vote for Boris you believe in the lies he stands for you probably voted for brexit party and It wouldn't surprise if you voted reform

You are a supporter of everything associated with Johnson.

If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck....a conspiracy theorist duck :ROFLMAO:

You are a:

Farage fan
Trump fan
Denier of Pandemic
Denier of climate change
Brexit supporter

So it makes no sense you don't support Johnson.....he used Steve Bannon as election advisor

If you didn't vote for Boris you believe in the lies he stands for you probably voted for brexit party and It wouldn't surprise if you voted reform

You are a supporter of everything associated with Johnson.

If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck....a conspiracy theorist duck

I’ve only ever voted Labour ? What can’t you understand about that.

The pandemic was real. Just not MSM real.
Climate change lol
You’ll notice in this thread I’m on the fence about Brexit. Not changed me life in the slightest.

Sponsored Links
I’ve only ever voted Labour ? What can’t you understand about that.

The pandemic was real. Just not MSM real.
Climate change lol
You’ll notice in this thread I’m on the fence about Brexit. Not changed me life in the slightest.
Oh how you've changed

It’s not odd that you haven’t mentioned or started a thread about the disruption and delays caused this week by the scoundrels going on strike during one of the peak channel crossing periods. Just sayin'….
All I said was how Notch hadn’t mentioned the disruption and delay being caused by the French and instead of saying "Yeah, the scoundrels", he went full Brexit with this:

Poor Mottie, you seem very angry that Brexit has failed so spectacularly.

It can’t be much fun having to keep making up false arguments, deflections, lies to support the con you still support.

What sort of reply was that? What on Earth has that got to do with the French going on strike other than demonstrate how he will yet again swerve a post away from anything that shows the scoundrels in a bad light. He should change his forum name to Cran sept!

Just wondering how much commission these halfwits are on for bumping up the post count so the owner gets more advertising revenue

Been anywhere else?
This year yeah france
As well mexico , cape verde , and guess what they also have entry requirements that you have to fill in beforehand . All basic holiday criteria

oh deary deary me what carmenmaranda asked me has clearly went right over your head .
This doesn't affect the fact that you've been discussing the transit of airports (occasionally to France and Spain) but also to other non-EU destinations.
This thread is about Dover specifically, but other ports could be included. That means travelling to and from EU countries.
Mexico and Cape Verde are definitely out of the frame. :rolleyes:
Unless you went there from Dover, or even another UK port. :rolleyes:

So the discussion was about transiting Dover, (and perhaps other UK ports), and in refuting the claims about the queues, you've been busy, for many, many pages, arguing that your experiences arer different. Have you finally realised yet that your experineces are different becasue you've been transiting airports, not ports?
So all your arguments have been irrelvant to the topic odf the thread.

Talk about stuff going over your head. Stuff goes over your head that would collide with other people's knees. :ROFLMAO:
Your total contribution to this thread has been nonsense.

It’s only a little bit of an inconvenience. Like to going to the USA etc. A few minutes and it’s all sorted.
Sure, it's a bit of inconvenience, which we can all do without, which we never had before.
Until it becomes a restriction that is enacted because you overlooked some small detail.
So if the Brexiteers argue that nothing has changed, but we now are all inconvenienced when travelling to and from EU, what was the point of Brexit, if all it's done is to create inconvenience for millions of travellers?

We need borders and better ones at that.
The border issue has become worse.
The 'legal' immigration has reached an all-time high. A large part of those are family dependents.
You'll see from the graph that about 280,000 are dependents of workers and students.
1703735911170.png

By 2022, about 50% of workers visas were for the dependents, and for students, it was about 66% of visas for dependents.
And don't assume that family dependents are female, they are now more likely to be male.
A similar pattern can be seen among study visa holders. Men represented 34% of dependants in this category in 2016. By 2022, this share had increased to 66%, and now men far outnumber women as study dependants

We pay France a small fortune. Would paying them more help? Or have they dropped their guard since we left the EU ?
I think we take our fair share, don’t you ?
We don't take our fair share, far from it. But obvioulsy you want to reduce that share even further.
Don't you think that a lot of people in other countries have exactly the same attitude as you.
But you want to insist that they continue to take more than their fair share, and you even want to increase their share of refugees.
Selfish little-englander would be an appropriate description, don't you think?

Spain and UK are about equal, Poland takes over 1,000,000, but Germany takes 3,000,000 compared to UK's 500,000, and France takes about 700,000.
..........................................................................................................................UNHCR ....................................Asylum Seekers
..........................................................................................................................resettled

1703737462302.png

Last edited:
I’m pretty much neutral to Brexit. But personally it hasn’t had any impact on my life.

My dad can’t stay in Spain as much as he’d like now and is too stubborn to fill in paperwork. So I’m not saying it’s not had any effect.

It’s just not the massive flaming ball of **** the other gang paint it as.
No-one said it would be ball of ****. What was said was that it'll make things more difficult, more inconvenient and more expensive. So what was the point?
From my point of view it was pure ideology, and bu99er the economy and the people who are now inconevenienced, some of them massively.

Do you think we should all take our share or that no one should take any?
They're asylum seekers, and seeking asylum is not illegal.
If their application is found to be not valid, they're returned, or should be.

As per my previous comment, we should take our fair share and we do. France basically ship them over to us. And we pay royally for the privilege.
Don't be silly.
UK does not take its fair share, plus the asylum seekers choose UK as their preferred country of destination, You can't change that, unless you can persuade the asylum seekers to choose elsewhere.
France does not ship the asylum seekers to UK, that's people smuggling. :rolleyes:
And UK pays France to try to stop the asylum seekers departing France for UK.

not for me or millions of others it hasnt been do you understand that , that the vast majority of people are only travelling to eu on holiday or a few days business trip .
So when you add up all this inconvenience for millions of people, how much inconvenience does that account for.
And for some the inconvenience may be massive.

And please don't say, it's minor inconvenience spread between millions of people.
If that was a valid argument we wouldn't make marginal differences to transport infrastructure. The marginal savings in time is divided among millions of people, but when accumulated, it adss up to millions or billions of £'s, not to mention the cost of the marginal changes to transport infrastructure.

Would it surprise you to know we now take none, zero, zilch, nada.
None is our fair share?
UK takes about 365,000 UNHCR resettlemnt refugees, about the same as Spain. Poland takes nearly a milllion, and Germany takes 2,500,000.
We don't take our fair share, far from it. But obvioulsy you want to reduce that share even further.
..........................................................................................................................UNHCR ....................................Asylum Seekers
..........................................................................................................................resettled

View attachment 326727

Sponsored Links
Back