Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

I said France ship them over and we pay. You’ve got mental health issues son shine.

Bottom of the barrel there Denny.
There’s something wrong with you. Nasty vile little man.
Hypocrisy alert.
France does not ship asylum seekers to UK. :rolleyes:
There's something wrong with people who make obvious false claims.
If France were shipping asylum seekers to UK it would be people smuggling, an international crime. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Now Denny is getting silly this thread will be locked by the morning. Put the baileys down and have a glass of water
It's morning, for me, anyway, and the thread is still going.

No you claimed “wrongly” I was a Boris fan. In the same thread there was proof I’m not.
NWGS doesn't like the truth, he has a strop when I point out he supports Trump, Farage, Brexit, climate change denial, Pandemic denial......but his history shows otherwise
He probably forgot to mention how much he adores Boris, and now he claims he doesn't. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
What on Earth has that got to do with the French going on strike other than demonstrate how he will yet again swerve a post away from anything that shows the scoundrels in a bad light.
So a strike by the French, that stopped the Chunnel trains lasted a day, and was sorted.
How long has the UK NHS strike been going on for now?
How long has the UK rail strike been going on for now?
Is the teaching strike finished now?
Is the postal workers strike finished now?
Is the ambulance strike finished now?

the number of working days lost to industrial action has reached the highest sustained level in decades.

Yes, scoundrels indeed.

We don't take our fair share, far from it. But obvioulsy you want to reduce that share even further.
Don't you think that a lot of people in other countries have exactly the same attitude as you.
But you want to insist that they continue to take more than their fair share, and you even want to increase their share of refugees.
Selfish little-englander would be an appropriate description, don't you think?

Spain and UK are about equal, Poland takes over 1,000,000, but Germany takes 3,000,000 compared to UK's 500,000, and France takes about 700,000.
..........................................................................................................................UNHCR ....................................Asylum Seekers
..........................................................................................................................resettled

View attachment 326727
@denso13

I thought we took none at all ?

The pandemic was real
You called it a “plandemic”

people who say that, don’t believe it was real

Just not MSM real
and are back to the goto conspiracy theorists argument:

”anybody that reads the MSM is easily manipulated, but NWGS knows better because he has access to special information which is the real truth” (only you wont say what these sources are)

I’ve only ever voted Labour ? What can’t you understand about that
A Labour voter that supports Nigel Farage and Donald Trump - both right populists.

that’s what I don’t understand.

Climate change lol
So you are a climate change denier.

just like: Trump, Farage, Richard Tice and all the other right wing populists.

You’ll notice in this thread I’m on the fence about Brexit
If you are on the fence, then your posts would be equally pro and anti

Ive yet to see you provide a single criticism of the negatives of brexit……ie you are “on the fence” but your comments are all in favour and you like Farage.

You called it a “plandemic”

people who say that, don’t believe it was real

and are back to the goto conspiracy theorists argument:

”anybody that reads the MSM is easily manipulated, but NWGS knows better because he has access to special information which is the real truth” (only you wont say what these sources are)

A Labour voter that supports Nigel Farage and Donald Trump - both right populists.

that’s what I don’t understand.

So you are a climate change denier.

just like: Trump, Farage, Richard Tice and all the other right wing populists.

If you are on the fence, then your posts would be equally pro and anti

Ive yet to see you provide a single criticism of the negatives of brexit……ie you are “on the fence” but your comments are all in favour and you like Farage.
Boris is a Pleb.

Nigel used to be a conservative. People aren’t in one box or another Notchy.

Last edited:
He was only 350k out, plus the illegal ones….
You were moaning about the money we pay France. The immigrants from France, the boat people, are all illegal. They cannot, by law, claim asylum. None of them.

We take no boat people, none at all, they cannot claim asylum. But you think we take our fair share? Which is none?

Sponsored Links
Back