THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW PERFECTLY YOU DO A JOB THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE THAT WILL FIND BL**DY FAULT IN IT! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Come on, get it off your chest, tell us all about it.

You will feel much better afterwards :LOL:

Just done a job, complete kitchen refitt. Old kitchen out, new ceiling, complete re-wire, replastered, new flat pack kitchen installed which came from Wickes, which was badly designed "shock-horror" and then completely tiled throughout. Took two weeks all in all. The kitchen looks fantastic. The bl**dy customer, same old s*it, quote, why has it taken so long to do, have had my friend from down the road, who has just had a kitchen fitted, she says it doesn;t look as good as hers, therefore its been fitted badly by you. The cost for the electrician's is to high, the cost for the tiler is to high, the cost for the plumber is to high, I took to long, my price is to high.

You know what I mean! But the things is, when I actually asked to point out the mistakes or the ill fitted units or the badly fitted doors and wonky pelmets or anything that could justify her remarks about the kitchen, she suddenly lost her voice.

It really does rattle my cage, so I said, why except my estimate for the works to be done and when the work has been done then you infer that I am bad tradesman. I even suggested she get an independent kitchen fitter around to assess my work, to which she declined, ah, I could go on forever, CRIMINALS, the lot of them, B*ST*RDS

You will always get ya wingers.

However , you can also get customers who couldn't care less (not that i see many of em)

I was repairing a leak under a sink the other week. The kitchen was fairly new and i have never seen anything like it. It was an effing abortion.

I ask her "who's done your kitchen" she says "Moben, its alright int it" :eek:

She was more interested in the Jeremy Kyle show.
(you know the kind)
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Jekyll and Hide, nice as pie to me today, making tea till it was coming out my ears, all chatty and friendly. Looking forward to tomorrow, might get hide again! :confused:

I fitted a kitchen for a mate, overnight his toilet over filled and overflowed into his garage (dont know why the overflow went out to the garage) The next day i was told it was my fault because i had turned the water off on the previous day to plumb in the kitchen sink. I just laughed at him and fixed his toilet free of charge.
When his wife left him a few weeks later, He got really annoyed when i asked ''Was it because of the tiles''

Sponsored Links
Back