tile price

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Ive been asked to tile a kitchen floor. kitchen is already in place with an island in the middle. kitchen is 6m x 3.3m so looking to lay around 20sqm of say 300 x 300 slate tiles.

the householder has already tried to lay the tiles and has done an awful job.
He wants them lifted and any that can be reused, kept. The floor had already been self leveled but as its now go adhesive on it, it may need to be done again. There wont be that many cuts as its basically just a rectangle with a kitchen is

any idea how much I should charge for this??

ive recently set myself up as i was made redundant so looking for much help with regard to pricing things up. Ive tiled many tiles and people have told me im really good but ive never charged anyone as there are friends

Sponsored Links
Charge day rate for lifting tiles and prep-ping floor again. then charge £40-45 sq metre to lay them and grout, you should be supplying the adhesive for the job as normally the customer does not have a scoobie when choosing the right one to use.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back