Tile sealer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just put some floor/wall tiles up in bathroom (black 600 x600 polished porcelain) as it said on the box they needed to be sealed asked for advice in previous thread and got some sealer.
Went to the proper tile shop and got LTP mpg sealer for polished marble porcelain etc applied it this morning as per instructions and buffed it after 1/2 an hour tonight however it looks like its been smeared with a light coat of vaseline and quite dull. Will this dry out or do I need to buff it some more it said on the bottle it should be dry after 4 hrs and to apply a second coat (I haven't) any advice much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for link the tech people seem to think I over applied it and should use a tiny bit more to break it down and re buff but I only used a tiny amount in th first place ho hum see how it goes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back