tileloc or similar in bathroom?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I'm renovating a house including refitting a bathroom and shower room. Having had a good read around on here and elsewhere I was leaning towards laying BnQ tileloc in the bathrooms. But there seems to be some conflicting opinions as to whether this is a good idea or not.

It will be a rental house, so the bathrooms will probably receive heavy use and people will not be mopping up pools of water.

If not TileLoc, got any other suggestions?

cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi There;

I am just looking at replacing the flooring in mine and thought about tileloc,mine will be at home so not so wet.

I am thinking of replacing the floorboards with oak boards and sealing with 3-4 coats of high wear varnish,it seems more durable.

I'd leave tileloc well alone, it's not waterproof and notoriously hard to fit. karndean £15 per/m2 or sheet vinyl offcut.

Hi,
I'm renovating a house including refitting a bathroom and shower room. Having had a good read around on here and elsewhere I was leaning towards laying BnQ tileloc in the bathrooms. But there seems to be some conflicting opinions as to whether this is a good idea or not.

It will be a rental house, so the bathrooms will probably receive heavy use and people will not be mopping up pools of water.

If not TileLoc, got any other suggestions?

cheers

Sponsored Links
cheers for the info people.

I doubt my budget could stretch to oak boards. Sounds great though.

I'll look into this karndean stuff. cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back