tiling over on under floor heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a 25 sq meter conservatory, insulation down and underfloor heating done by the electrician with a latex screed over it. What is the best type and make of adhesive and grout I should use :?:

Sponsored Links
That would depend to an extent on the tile you propose to use, both material and to a lesser extent size.

If you're going to invest in BAL products (Which many around here tend to favor), then give their technical help line a call.
They will ask lots of questions in terms of teh application you are suggesting, but that's because they need to in order to give you the best advice in terms of their products.

They will typically give you recommednation on either BAL or Dunlop branded variants of their ranges.

I can't recall the number, though it should be clearly listed on their website under tech help.
Assuming it's c ocnrete slab in consevatory, my guess would be a single part flexible along with a flexible wide joint grout, but I'd take the 5 minutes to call them and seek advice - that's what they are there for :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back