tiling rates ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am just looking at getting my kitchen floor tiled with some ramsey black tiles from b & q £15metre(pack)...but before i do can you guys tell me what i should expect in labour rates per metre or a fixed price for approx 26 sq metres of floor area cheers :)

Sponsored Links
It depends where you are in the uk,doorways etc,floor condition.

As a rough guide,personsally for 26sqm you would be looking at £730 that includes adhesive and grout.

Do you know if I can find decorated bathroom tiles in IKEA? If so, any idea about costs and whether they offer an installation service? I have no intention doing this myself...

Sponsored Links
Richard C";p="210511 but2 said:
Why not go down to Ikea & find out :rolleyes:
are they that good...

Not knowing... maybe though

GAYrant.....
how you doing bud...... ;)

you not talking to me anymore...... :(

.............anyway mate,. you not got them meds changed yet. or are the nurses not giving you ..no more bed baths... ;)

ah....i know....

you still refusing to take that MACK off...(stains an all)...its ok mate they wont see your face......you still wearing that GIMP mask???.. ;)

lance im in yorkshire..its actually 30 sq metres + tiling into 2 cupboards which are the boiler cupboard + the under stairs cupboard both in the kitchen dining area to be tiled..a tiler with vast experience well recommended has given me a price of £600 5/6 days work + mats inc mapie tile adhesive & grout at £150...the floor has been levelled/bonded screeds by myself which he was quite happy with for a change not to have to do any of this prep work...does this sound ok for both ? suppose it is a big room with a few cuts etc...£20 a metre basically labour that is
+ as my tiles are cream should i go for cream grout ? or will this colour get filthy ..or should i opt for a grey cheers again :)

lance im in yorkshire..its actually 30 sq metres + tiling into 2 cupboards which are the boiler cupboard + the under stairs cupboard both in the kitchen dining area to be tiled..a tiler with vast experience well recommended has given me a price of £600 5/6 days work + mats inc mapie tile adhesive & grout at £150...the floor has been levelled/bonded screeds by myself which he was quite happy with for a change not to have to do any of this prep work...does this sound ok for both ? suppose it is a big room with a few cuts etc...£20 a metre basically labour that is
+ as my tiles are cream should i go for cream grout ? or will this colour get filthy ..or should i opt for a grey cheers again :)
go for the grey

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back