Timber merchants leeds or nearby

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

I live in leeds and am only just looking to progress to veneered/laminated mdf, and maybe even real wood, but that another story - i wouldn't have a clue what to ask for!

so, can anyone suggest somewhere in the leeds area that can not only supply these materials, but possibly cut down as I only have a car.

BUT more importantly somewhere where they will be sympathetic to the needs of a keen but shy home DIYer wishing to progress!

I find the thought of going to these places VERY intimidating

I have this pre-conception that all these places only deal with large orders and proper carpenters and will say things to me that I wont understand!

thanks (has anyone noticed my prolific posting in the last few days!! i'm new and just keen to know more!)

andy

Sponsored Links
a decent timber merchant will deliver at a minimum charge and possibly cut your boards for a nominal price ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back