Time to kiss our asses good bye

I am just retarded ..
Really? I would never have guessed. :whistle:

Is it like, you might be firing on all cylinders, but at the wrong times? :ROFLMAO:
So every time you try to engage your brain, your thoughts just splutter and die? :ROFLMAO: You get blue smoke and bits of flame exhausted instead of real energy? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
TrumpJoke.png

Sponsored Links
Kia certainly has factories in either Slovenia or Slovakia, but whether these are just assembly plants with the parts coming in from South Korea, I am not sure. I believe they built this plant to make EU type-approval easier. But the sooner that f****** madman in North Korea is neutralised, along with all his generals and henchmen, the better.

Kia certainly has factories in either Slovenia or Slovakia, but whether these are just assembly plants with the parts coming in from South Korea, I am not sure. I believe they built this plant to make EU type-approval easier. But the sooner that f****** madman in North Korea is neutralised, along with all his generals and henchmen, the better.

every one assumes he is mad ??? dunno

A ruthless dictater /gangster but his aim is regime survival ,the Kim dynasty to continue ? had saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons woulk he have survived ??

gadaffi in Libiya gave up his nuclear ambitions he never lasted long ??

He has got a nuclear arsenal ? plus VX chemical weapons ?

it's likely he can't take his foot off the lid, or the pot will boil over.

he has to keep the generals onside, and he can't open the prison gates.

Technically the west is still at war with Nth Korea . No peace treaty has ever been signed only a truce.

The north have maintained a war footing since the 50's ???

all this embargo caper :) they have been doing bussiness with the west ( hidden) since the 70's insurance & finacial companies owned by the north

kim il wat sits motorcade was built by the americans :LOL: be at that they did not know

The north is an expert in hiding bussiness activities , they sell arms & arms tech to africa via malaysia ( to name one country)

They provide cheap over seas construction workers to many countries ;)

Kim ii watsits personal expenditure exceeds 1 billion a year for him and his cronies

The north is an expert in hiding bussiness activities ,
And the US is expert in overt activities which contravened the Armistice Agreement:

Paragraph 13(d) of the Armistice Agreement mandated that neither side introduce new weapons into Korea,
The U.S. unilaterally abrogated paragraph 13(d), breaking the Armistice Agreement, despite concerns by United Nations allies.
At a meeting of the Military Armistice Commission on June 21, 1957, the U.S. informed the North Korean representatives that the United Nations Command no longer considered itself bound by paragraph 13(d) of the armistice.
In January 1958 nuclear armed Honest John missiles and 280mm atomic cannons were deployed to South Korea, a year later adding nuclear armed Matador cruise missiles with the range to reach China and the Soviet Union.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Armistice_Agreement

Sponsored Links
Back