Blimey, if the U.K. does the same, where's our top poster going to get his news from?

Sponsored Links
Best thing they could pity it doesn't happen in every country along with that nutcase's media thing X and fartbook. Ban trump as well along with a few other world despots.

Sponsored Links
I find Facebook locals quite good.

End of last year I found an Apple iPhone on the ground, a quick post on the village Facebook and it was reunited with the owner within a few hours.

It was a teenage girls phone, I had it sat on the dining room table, damn thing was beeping from incoming messages all the time…WhatsApp mostly

They just have to sell the US bit to a US company. They were close to doing a deal with Walmart and Oracle a few years ago. Looks like they will be forced now.

I suspect there will be a backlash in China

The only social media site I sign up to is DIYnot.
Whats tiktok or Facebook?
Well you knew of Facebook a few years back. Had you just forgotten?

IMG_6204.jpeg
IMG_6203.jpeg
IMG_6202.jpeg

Well you knew of Facebook a few years back. Had you just forgotten?
I must have forgotten. Is it not called sadbook these days....? :cool:

The missus and sprogs use social media regularly. It's why, when they are discussing "such and such", they know every detail i.e. when they went on holiday, how many bro's or sisters they have, where they live, what car they drive etc. I barely remember anyone's' name, these days. It has it's good points, but it's also evil.

Seriously though, I wasn't fibbing when I said DIYnot is the only social media site I sign up to.

I don't need Facebook or Whatasap. If I need to know what people are having for dinner or see pictures of puppies I can find those on here. ;);)

(Note to Andy - in this instance "puppies" refers to the canine variety.) :ROFLMAO:

it needs to be passed by the Senate. Sounds like there is a degree of arguments in that area. I suspect it's main problem is that it's UnAmerican. I believe Musk wants to change the social media he now owns backed by Saudi money etc to something remarkably similar.

Sponsored Links
Back