Canada has an unfavorable history too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Read this from BBC earlier, the poor children, going on into the 90's aswell, :cry:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57592243.amp
That's only about two or three such institutions, there was well over one hundred of such institutions.

Back in 2015 an enquiry had been ongoing for seven years, yet these graves were only discovered recently. Despite the overwhelming evidence gathered at that time, What was the enquiry playing at?
While this moment was the culmination of a seven-year inquiry, many survivors had waited several decades to share their stories.

With the evidence now gathered, Canada was about to face a moment of reckoning.
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33099511

British Canadians. :idea:
The English were among the first Europeans to reach Canadian shores.
For many years, due to a high rate of immigration from the British Isles, a large portion of Canada's population was English-born.
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/english
Canada is a member of the Commonwealth.
The Commonwealth is one of the world’s oldest political associations of states. Its roots go back to the British Empire, when countries around the world were ruled by Britain.
https://thecommonwealth.org/about-us/history

Sponsored Links
French Canadians :idea:
Why do you find it necessary to spout your xenophobic trolling into every thread that presents the slightest opportunity?
Are you suffering from an uncontrollable, overwhelming desire to reduce every topic to a discussion about racism?

Why do you find it necessary to spout your xenophobic trolling into every thread that presents the slightest opportunity?
To get you going? Seems to work every time. :whistle:

37D52BC5-4F70-4ABD-95B9-4230451238A0.gif

To get you going? Seems to work every time. :whistle:

View attachment 237457
But transam is supposedly ignoring me. Thus he can't (apparently) see my responses, so (apparently) he doesn't know the tone of my responses, so (apparently) he doesn't know whether his comments are achieving his desired effect.
Unless he's lying.

Additionally, it's his perfect excuse to spout his persistent racist comments. He excuses his behaviour as he's only trolling, and the gullible believe him.
Some of the most gullible even copy his behaviour.

So which is it? Is he lying, or is he excusing his persistent racist comments as 'trolling'?

Transam repeatedly displays his opinion of EU workers.
and transam says

good riddance to bad rubbish ;)

:ROFLMAO:

Canada has had a very poor record in the way they have treated there indigenous population . Those indigenous peoples living in the Quebec area of Canada seemed to have suffered the worst

Canada has had a very poor record in the way they have treated there indigenous population . Those indigenous peoples living in the Quebec area of Canada seemed to have suffered the worst
Transam is spouting rubbish as usual
An indigenous nation in Canada says it has found 751 unmarked graves at the site of a former residential school in Saskatchewan.
The Cowessess First Nation said the discovery was "the most significantly substantial to date in Canada".
https://www.google.fr/maps/dir/Sask...adae4d0020!2m2!1d-73.5491361!2d52.9399159!3e0
Saskatchewan is thousands of kilometres from Quebec.
It's considerably further than from Edinburgh to Nice. Probably over three times the distance.
In fact, it's probably further than twice the distance from Edinburgh to Naples.

Last edited:
But transam is supposedly ignoring me. Thus he can't (apparently) see my responses, so (apparently) he doesn't know the tone of my responses, so (apparently) he doesn't know whether his comments are achieving his desired effect.
But you bite every single time without fail so even if you are being ignored, he knows it will be working. Lighten up.

But you bite every single time without fail so even if you are being ignored, he knows it will be working. Lighten up.
You think I should allow lying racists to spout their hatred without exposing their lies designed to promote hatred?
I bet you'd like that very much.

You obviously think it's OK for lying racists to spout untruths in pursuit of their trolling desires.
You must also think it's OK for xenophobic miscreants to twist so many threads into a racist rant.
And let's also remember that transam has been doing this with protection of mods and admin for the last 12 years.

Perhaps we should add a caveat to the rules. Something like 'they don't apply to transam'?

Last edited:
Afaik Canada had a referendum some while back the French speaking part of the country wanted to break away from the rest of Canada

all started when that scoundrel de Gaulle went in a state visit there and encouraged the caper

Last referendum the french state was sort of involved in the caper ;)

than they whinge about Russian
Involvement in other countries elections :ROFLMAO: ( scoundrels)

Afaik Canada had a referendum some while back the French speaking part of the country wanted to break away from the rest of Canada

all started when that scoundrel de Gaulle went in a state visit there and encouraged the caper

Last referendum the french state was sort of involved in the caper ;)

than they whinge about Russian
Involvement in other countries elections :ROFLMAO: ( scoundrels)
De Gaulle died in 1970. The last referendum was in 1995.
Do you really expect the forum to believe your claim that De Gaulle was involved?

But not a clever swerve from the topic of the thread, back to your usual racist rant.

Maybe the Quebec region didn't want to associated with a country that had been practising cultural genocide, by killing innocent children of indigenous people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back