Ha ha ha!

Tucker Carlson is a presenter, he is a commentator on a right wing propaganda (news) channel.

If you have right wing leanings then you probably agree with most of the opinion he presents. If you have left wing leanings then you probably resent his very existence & have a TC doll that you stick pins in.

These right wing & left wing (news) channels that make up your MSM of choice are PROPAGANDA outlets.

Sponsored Links
So, what's your opinion on the Nordstream pipeline?

Who blew it up & why?
Nordstream?
I've not looked into it or shown a lot of interest, particularly. However, If I wanted a balanced account, I'd know where to look. Conversely, If I wanted the opposite, I'd just watch Fox news or AON or Newsmax, if I had an appetite for bullshít.

Nordstream?
I've not looked into it or shown a lot of interest,
So you're not interested in the future of Europe or the future of the world. Or why your gas bill is artificially high at the mo'.

Cool, I can accept that, but please tell us this . . . "What was Katy wearing to her last tugging of the heartstrings"?

Sponsored Links
So you're not interested in the future of Europe or the future of the world. Or why your gas bill is artificially high at the mo'.
I'm as interested as the next bloke, I suppose. I have read there are many reasons energy prices are high, presently. Me showing an interest in the Nordsteam explosion culprits is unlikely to enlighten me further.

As for the future of Europe - I voted against one of the most destructive idiotic endeavours this country has put its citizens through.

The Ukraine operation seems the most plausible at the moment of the two main theories.

The Ukraine operation seems the most plausible at the moment of the two main theories.
Yeah. A few blokes hired a boat & carried out what has to be the single most difficult military operation of the century, and nobody knows anything about it.

Of course it is the most plausible, the truth is far to difficult to acknowledge.

Yeah. A few blokes hired a boat & carried out what has to be the single most difficult military operation of the century, and nobody knows anything about it.

Of course it is the most plausible, the truth is far to difficult to acknowledge.
Blowing up a stationary pipeline isn't exactly complicated. Two saturation divers and some plastic explosives could do it.

Plus the Russian MoD deny it, therefore it's likely true.

why your gas bill is artificially high at the mo
Covid money printing.
the BIG LIE about the 'stolen' election claims by DJ Tump and his dozy crew, right?
Fox megaphoned those claims around the US without a shred of evidence to back them up.
Where Trump was winning the counting machines mysteriously broke down.
Nordstream?
I've not looked into it or shown a lot of interest, particularly. However, If I wanted a balanced account, I'd know where to look. Conversely, If I wanted the opposite, I'd just watch Fox news or AON or Newsmax,
Where would you look for a balanced account Nosey?

Where Trump was winning the counting machines mysteriously broke down.

Are you saying even the Machines have had enough of his bullshinanigans?

And Dominion are just one among countless lawsuits the Trumpster is fighting off.

It's amazing how much high quality evidence of these blatant attempts to steal the election is apparently around. Yet none of it is ever presented in court. I hate to say it but I think the deep state has gotten to Trumps lawyers, it's the only explanation.

Note that Fox is not even trying to argue what they said was true. They know it was lies and knew that at the time.

It looks like a massive damage limitation exercise by RM mainly reputational (Fox appears to potentially lose viewers and therefore ad revenue) but also financial, though I doubt a few billion dollars would be the end of the world, if his revenue stream can be protected.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back