Ha ha ha!

Sponsored Links
It's hilarious how a number of bell ends are saying that GL should stick to football opinions, "because news and politics is not his job", yet lap up and defend lying basturds like these, and others.

They were on about this caper on the radio

Apparently they have the private text messages going around Fox News they were well aware that trumps rigged election claims were not true / dodgy

Sponsored Links
So, we have a situation where the MSM controlled by the left is flogging a story about the MSM controlled by the right . . . . .

Do you not liken this to pot calling kettle black?
You know this story concerns the BIG LIE about the 'stolen' election claims by DJ Tump and his dozy crew, right?
Fox megaphoned those claims around the US without a shred of evidence to back them up. News reporting, my eye.

You know this story concerns the BIG LIE about the 'stolen' election claims by DJ Tump and his dozy crew, right?
Fox megaphoned those claims around the US without a shred of evidence to back them up. News reporting, my eye.
Hunter Biden's laptop.

BBC News - Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump and the in-fighting at Fox News
It just goes to show how duplicitous those scumbag lying RWR really are....

TC....said he hated Mr Trump "passionately" and that his presidency had been a disaster. He predicted that soon his show would be able to ignore the soon-to-be former president.
He also mocked the former president's business enterprises. "All of them fail,"

For once in his miserable life Tucker Carlson tells the truth - in private. Alas, the show must go on and instantly reverts back to typical RWR lies and bullshít the instant the cameras roll.

Scum.

I'm not sure the US RWR are any different to our morons, but their astonishing gullibility is just a laughable.

Tucker Carlson is a presenter, he is reading from a teleprompter. "Trump good, Biden bad".

So, we have a situation where the MSM controlled by the left is flogging a story about the MSM controlled by the right . . . . .

Do you not liken this to pot calling kettle black?
Are you not a big fan of the truth?

Sponsored Links
Back