Fake Trump will be bursting with rage

Sponsored Links
mountain out of a mole hill

BBC had a reporter there who was speaking about this caper on the radio .

Lies :LOL: says who a "sacked" fbi director

depends on ones interpretation of the wording "asked" as well

With the normal politics, that might be the case.

However, Trump is beyond a joke.
Unless something sinister (even more than usual) is going on then something will have to be done.
No doubt Trump have so many shortcomings, but you have huge amount of voters who refuse to listen. Really don't know what you can do other than somehow someone found concrete evidences that even Trump can't deny.

Sponsored Links
I watched Comeys testimony, and I felt it was a bit too glib; he managed to answer in a way that said nothing solid (in fact little at all), yet gave the impression that he wanted. Comey has an axe to grind having been fired, and I've yet to see any evidence that will support the allegations, but I'm open to fining out what's behind this game, no matter where it goes.

From what I've gathered so far, Clinton got 3m more votes than Trump did, but it was the electors that got him elected, and they're supposed to follow their states votes, but several went aginst the convention, so Trump got elected. Now, did the Russian "intereference" relate to the electors that changed their voting position, as I can't see how else they could get Trump elected.

From what I've gathered so far, Clinton got 3m more votes than Trump did,
Yes.

but it was the electors that got him elected,
That is the system.
Similar to ours in respect of the Government - more MPs but may have fewer votes.

and they're supposed to follow their states votes, but several went aginst the convention, so Trump got elected.
What do you mean?
Are they allowed to do that?

What do you mean?
Are they allowed to do that?

Apparently they are. It's an odd system, but it seems that the populace vote for either Trump or Clinton, but it's each states "electors" that have to pass on the authroity of the states votes, and convention is that they vote the same way as the state does. Not sure how many of the electors switched sides, but it was enough to get Trump elected instead. I think they get a fine if they don't follow convention, but that's about all.

the number of electoral college votes a state has is not proportional to the number of voters.

states with small populations get relatively more votes per head.

especially if they all have the same surname, and fewer teeth than toes.

I love watching that Whitehouse spokesman trying to put a positive spin on all of Trump's cock-ups.

He must surely be heading for an early grave from stress.

Do you think Comey is lying through his back teeth?

P.S. Comey was receiving the grilling this time.

dunno if it was his back teeth

& dunno if he was lying only comey knows that ;)

bloke was sacked , sour grapes ,. he will probably get a book deal with a nice advance

Sponsored Links
Back