Trump backs down?

Sponsored Links
Well it's set up for 3 weeks.

I did find it amusing how the BBC features an Ann Coulter tweet calling trump a wimp but completely ignored that she called GHW Bush a wimp too, completely disregarding the fact he's a war veteran.

Right-wing commentator Ann Coulter called Mr Trump "the biggest wimp ever to serve as president".

They must have thought oh look a trump supporter taking the mick out of him. Aren't they clever.

Well it's set up for 3 weeks.

I did find it amusing how the BBC features an Ann Coulter tweet calling trump a wimp but completely ignored that she called GHW Bush a wimp too, completely disregarding the fact he's a war veteran.

They must have thought oh look a trump supporter taking the mick out of him. Aren't they clever.

Lol. You need to keep up with Ann Coulters views on Trump.

Ann Coulter :ROFLMAO:

Its Katie Hopkins with an American accent.

She is a pro gun white supremacist.

She used to be proud that Trump followed her twitter feed

Sponsored Links
He's the sort of ego maniac who had an eye on "longest ever shutdown".
I really do believe he would be so petty.

No, I don't.

Well you certainly don't understand Coulter tweet in respect of calling Bush a "wimp" as you referred to his combat missions - thus missing the point (y). You need to look at how Bush was demeaned by being called Wimp in a cartoon which he never really lived down.

So yes you do need to know context.

Ann Coulter :ROFLMAO:

Its Katie Hopkins with an American accent.

She is a pro gun white supremacist.

She used to be proud that Trump followed her twitter feed

She is an agent provocateur like so many on the US media right - you have to make bold brash statements to attract media attention. So each of these personalities on the right have to be more and more extreme to set themselves apart. They are simply gaslighting the public for personal gain - I am pretty sure they don't hold such extreme views - it's all part of an act.

Well you certainly don't understand Coulter tweet in respect of calling Bush a "wimp" as you referred to his combat missions - thus missing the point (y). You need to look at how Bush was demeaned by being called Wimp in a cartoon which he never really lived down.

So yes you do need to know context.

I think you've missed the point. She's comparing him to Trump by labelling them both of the same. Hard sell.

You might be a raving lunatic who gets enjoyment from clinging to the twitter of a dollar tree Katie Hopkins but I've got no interest in it.

I say again, no, I don't.

I think you've missed the point. She's comparing him to Trump by labelling them both of the same. Hard sell.

You might be a raving lunatic who gets enjoyment from clinging to the twitter of a dollar tree Katie Hopkins but I've got no interest in it.

I say again, no, I don't.
Dont be back chatting Sir Gal,,,he really does not appreciate,grasp,or take any notice,it merely bounces off his superiority cloak!

Sponsored Links
Back