Toilet/Bath & Sink waste advice.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon,

I am after a bit of advice on how to go about moving my toilet waste and then reconnecting up the basin/bath waste.

The current setup consists of basin and bath waste going through the external wall that leads into the kitchen extension roof void and then out of the side into the soil pipe.

The existing soil from the toilet is unusable and in the wrong place.

Unfortunately i don't think i can have the new toilet waste directly out of the back and through the wall as the kitchen roof is in the way due to the height the exit from the toilet would need.

IMG_0588.jpg

The bath and basin waste go through on the left of th image above, there is roughly only two bricks height between the floor and space in the roof before the roof gets in the way.

IMG_0591.jpg

I want the toilet sitting on the same wall under the window. The only real way i can think is to bring the soil through between the joists (plenty of room and another two bricks lower) and then up through the floor at the correct spacing. Then use a right angled pan connector from the toilet.

I'm then thinking the pipes currently from the basin/bath waste are going to be in the way so as the soil pipe would be in there and lower than the current run i could connect them into the soil that would run along in the roof void.

I hope that makes some sense!

Just a quick not that the wall with the window on will have 50mm frame built bringing it away to box in shower pipes etc.. I'm not sure if it is any use to the thread but may throw up other options.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
A

T
IMG_0591.jpg

I hope that makes some sense!

Just a quick not that the wall with the window on will have 50mm frame built bringing it away to box in shower pipes etc.. I'm not sure if it is any use to the thread but may throw up other options.

Thanks
That is a sensible idea, as is the frame (y)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back