Toilet Filter

Sponsored Links
How do I clean the filter on a Roca dual flush toilet? I have been told this will stop water continually leaking into the toilet bowl. Thanks

You need to replace the syphon washer located at the base of the syphon. Remove flush buttons, unscrew chrome tube and take off cistern cover. Unscrew syphon anti clockwise and remove from housing. Using pliers, remove white plastic cap and take off washer. Fit washer and refit syphon using reverse of above

i would say its been done in the 3 yrs since he asked.
Funny20Animation20206.gif

I've had ths recurrent problem. It's called'phantom flushing'. The water leaks into the bowl and thenn when the cistern empties past a certtain point, the cistern fills up again. rather disconcerting when you believe yourself o be home alone.
i live in a hard water area (northampton) and the rubber washer seems to need sorting every 18 months or so.
What you can do s to give it a good scrub with a nail brush to remove the 'gunge' or you can turn it over.
it's true, that ideally youshould remove the plastic fitting to remve the washer, but I have found that it can be removed and replaced by 'stretching'.
i suggest you buy a number of replacements...i don't think the problem will go away.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back