Toilet waste help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
current situation. Toilet is on an outside wall with wast horizontally into the soil pipe

I'm planning on moving the toilet to the opposite wall. Which is an internal wall

Can I fit 180 degree sweeping flexi and drop it into the floorboard cavity then out into the existing soil pipe? Obviously lowering the tee piece

Sponsored Links
Not a good idea.

Reposition the 'T' and extend the soil pipe. Bring it up to floor level and then connect the pan.

Clearly you can't do it if the joists run across the line of the pipe, Otherwise depends on whether you can get the fall on the pipe (18mm / metre).

Whether you SHOULD do it is another matter, I agree with newboy above, and personally don't like flexi pipes - too prone to clogging.

Sponsored Links
Clearly you can't do it if the joists run across the line of the pipe, Otherwise depends on whether you can get the fall on the pipe (18mm / metre).

Whether you SHOULD do it is another matter, I agree with newboy above, and personally don't like flexi pipes - too prone to clogging.

I can get the fall and access it easy enough. Would an s trap toilet be better then a sweeping 90?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back