Told you it was windy!

Sponsored Links
So what does a "professional kite surfer" do on an average day? These sound like yet two more blokes who are refusing to grow up.

Mutter mutter, get a proper job, mutter mutter, bring back national service, mutter mutter, etc, etc.

had two helpers on the beach.

Were they there to call (or more to the point, waste the time of) the emergency services when it all turned to cr4p?

The pair said the jump was quite hazardous and should not be attempted by amateurs.

They were not getting paid to do it so they must have been amateurs.

What a pair of knobbers.

Must have been a hell of a rush.

I'd like a go at that myself. (perhaps not pier jumping though)

Sponsored Links
had two helpers on the beach.

Were they there to call (or more to the point, waste the time of) the emergency services when it all turned to cr4p?

The pair said the jump was quite hazardous and should not be attempted by amateurs.

They were not getting paid to do it so they must have been amateurs.

What a pair of knobbers.

Dont have to be paid to be classed as a professional

So what does a "professional kite surfer" do on an average day? These sound like yet two more blokes who are refusing to grow up.
grow up and do what?...

sit at a keyboard and moan because they can't be arsed to do anything challenging?... ;)

Must have been a hell of a rush.

"it is" we are blessed with an abundance of wind on the west coast :rolleyes:

its quite a popular sport this neck of the woods.

parachuting with a kite :eek: i tried it once got lifted about 15ft in the air then dragged about 500yards along the beach........never again :LOL:

wouldnt fancy ot myself, but must have been intresting to say the least. A few miserable old gits on here tonight then

fair play to them,they didnt get hurt so its cool,in my eyes anyway.

I think admin needs to start a "Grumpy Forum" like they've got over at UHM judging by some of the previous comments :LOL:

Two kite surfers from West Sussex took advantage of strong winds on the south coast to realise an ambition to jump over Worthing pier.

Jake Scrace, 25, and Lewis Crathern, 24, had been planning Monday morning's jump for three years but had to wait for perfect weather conditions.

Mr Crathern said the jump was "epic".

"It was everything I've lived for - amazing," he said.

However, I do feel Mr Crathern, ought to reign in the hyperbole. "Everything he's lived for" :rolleyes:, there's a whole big world out there Lewis boy that will blow your socks off in comparison to a hop over Worthing pier :LOL: .

Sponsored Links
Back