Tommy or Stephen wants to become an Asylum Seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Nice to see the daytime JD Wetherspoon, dole scrounging lefties all gloating about yax in prison. You can all sleep safely. Meanwhile , according to the independent, 400 jihadis are back in the uk from Syria without penalty , back in their council flats

karatechild is full of hate.

Sponsored Links
When you say hate , yax punched a few people, jihadists murdered and beheaded people because of a different or even slightly different ideology (Sunni/Shiite)) thats hate you utter fool
Oh for goodness sake. Robinson going to jail for crimes he committed is correct, just as anyone who has done any crimes.
Please grow up.

My point is that potentially more dangerous people are allowed to return. no doubt you have seen the ghastly reality websites. Makes tommy look like a chuckle bro

My point is that potentially more dangerous people are allowed to return. no doubt you have seen the ghastly reality websites. Makes tommy look like a chuckle bro
There's different levels of crime, some more serious than others but still crimes. Reflected in the sentence given.
Scanning your newspaper article, looks like many of those fighters slipped back into the UK, not sure they've had the red carpet rolled out. Granted, it's diabolical and I hope one day they are bought to justice, but really it has nothing to do with Robinson, his crime and his latest spell in prison.
You're not using a good comparison as an argument, sorry.

There's different levels of crime, some more serious than others but still crimes. Reflected in the sentence given.
Scanning your newspaper article, looks like many of those fighters slipped back into the UK, not sure they've had the red carpet rolled out. Granted, it's diabolical and I hope one day they are bought to justice, but really it has nothing to do with Robinson, his crime and his latest spell in prison.
You're not using a good comparison as an argument, sorry.[/
Ok. I understand. I think. A criminal tried by the courts goes to jail (yax) hooray
Yet folk who volunteered to fight for a murderous and sadistic organisation are to be protected

Exactly Karatekid, , but you'll never get JohnDick to agree with that.

I see, so TR should be let off because there are worse things happening around the world

Top logic from KK (y)

Ok. I understand. I think. A criminal tried by the courts goes to jail (yax) hooray
Yet folk who volunteered to fight for a murderous and sadistic organisation are to be protected
Says who?
I didn't say that. Did anyone else here say that ISIS members should be protected, or they protected them? I think it was only you who mentioned ISIS fighters.
Why you trying score some point that isn't there using an example that has no bearing on the case? Is it because you're annoyed that some people don't like Tommy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back