Tommy Robinson of EDL talking so much sense it's unreal.

M

mdf290

I have shied away from national Front and EDL because I feel these organisations attract fruitloops and genuine racists....

I have come to my position on Islam and multicultiral issues via a lone watching brief of events around the world and in the UK.

I have just watched this video expecting some far right wing nutjob enciting violence and dragging knuckles only to be amazed to see this guy hitting nail after nail bang on the head...

Here is a video that MUST be watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GjNfQGm2HeI

views please . . .

Sponsored Links
Jesus i only watched it minutes ago...... :mad:

The media company have pulled it claiming copyright issues.

you could tell during the interview that the interviewer had a brief to make the EDL look stupid but Tommy Robinson just spoke the truth and slayed every single issue with a sensible answer.

Left wing media must have been shaken by the truth...

This is absolutely shocking the truth is getting buried right under our noses.

Try this direct from his twitter feed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GjNfQGm2HeI

...in this country of free speech! I'd have preferred to have seen the video myself and made my own mind up rather than have some political censor try to make my mind up for me.

Sponsored Links
Pretty much points to the authorities being scared and putting the clampdown on the easiest targets ie the EDL rather than tackling the real issue of creeping radicalism.

...in this country of free speech! I'd have preferred to have seen the video myself and made my own mind up rather than have some political censor try to make my mind up for me.

The link in my post before yours from his twitter acount to you tube seems to still work.. for now that is...

Hes a good orator in the language of the working man, hes quite inspiring, hes got some balls and everthing he says is spot on.

But...

I think there is a big difference between what he says and what he thinks, its PR hes saying what people want to hear and many normal British people will flock to him. I dont think he really cares about the rights of gays there as he says. Its the muslims now, it was the Irish yesterday...

Ok then take Tommy out of the picture if you don't trust him.

as he says though in the film all the truths.

Why can't someone with more credibility run with it?
Why cant Nigel Farage take this stance?

We know the 'old skool' pc governments like Blair/Cameron/Clegg couldn't deal with this issue they have had far too many twee dinner parties where they transformed into apologists for murderers to calm their consciences for being so privileged.

Who else can take up the mantle?

I could tell you a load of truths if you want, at a job interview Id would be all yeah I dont mind working nights and weekends but I actually hate it.

Farage doesnt float my boat as he is a toff, a tory and a banker by trade.

UKIP might get you out the EU and you think it would mean the Poles giving you your jobs back but it would be a disaster with the man on the street with zero hour contracts for most jobs, awful health service and no public safety net, lobbyists dictating policy. It will be like the US where it is live to work, not work to live. Finland is the country to emulate not the US.

Nick Griffin and this fella are too tainted. Everybody else like Cameron, Clegg and Miliband are just career politicians. There is no strong but moderate voice or honest person in British politics.

Tommy Robinson is very good at brainwashing people, or is it Stephen Lennon, or Paul Harris.....not sure what name he uses now!

The man is a thug, racist hooligan, using the EDL as a screen to cover up his true intentions.

He has been jailed so many times, including numerous asault charges, assaulting a police officer, entering the US on a false passport!!

If you have an hour to spare, watch this video of him having a debate with a couple of muslims......he gets shot down so easily!!!!! and is proven he is a racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmtlEtptOeA

Yeah I think this guy speaks for many millions in this country... but we're stymied by Political correctness exercised by the very people we put in power !!

We are gradually being subsumed !!! Remember I told you this !

I agree, take Tommy out of the picture, what he says - in that particular video - is how I feel !

Well when you sit back and do nothing this is what happens.

At least we had the troubles in NI so these trouble makers kept their distance.
Though we still have Tiocfaidh ár lá to deal with I don't think its as bad as allah akbar.

Maybe the ira should lend their services to the edl and start blowing up the mosques. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back