Tommy Robinson of EDL talking so much sense it's unreal.

We're certainly silent, but are we still the majority? Not for long, I suspect.

Well JBR, I think we are the majority in this country. I'm sure/know we've been silenced by the politicians and do gooders of society though. I'm probably high on the authorities list as a latent racist/religious intolerant or summat. The real question is, How can we change things back? Or even Can we change things back?. I'm sure that at some point in the future, people are going to look back and think "Why on earth didn't we stop this?"

Sponsored Links
The real question is, How can we change things back?

Far too late. Damage limitation is all we can hope for .

I'm sure that at some point in the future, people are going to look back and think "Why on earth didn't we stop this?"

I've been saying that for years.
Trouble is, the opposition from our own people is the fundamental cause of the f*ck up we're witnessing now.

I'm sure that at some point in the future, people are going to look back and think "Why on earth didn't we stop this?"

I've been saying that for years.
Trouble is, the opposition from our own people is the fundamental cause of the f*ck up we're witnessing now.

LMB I agree with you 100% , but the opposition you mention , comes from a very, very small minority of British people. This can only be because our politicians (in this case New Labour) made such a hue and cry in the 90's about multiculturalism. Anyone who speaks out is labelled racist, etc (as I have said earlier) Is there any chance the silent majority could now perhaps vocalise their abhorrence at this great experiment, which now threatens our very way of life, without being labelled racist, etc ?

This puts it all in perspective.......a piece from the internet.

A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything.

I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories. We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant.

It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectra of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march.. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers. The hard quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a war mongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12
million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts; the fanatics who threaten our way of life

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
A peace loving muslim is no different from a peace loving irish catholic.
Both support the bogie man at the end of the day as long as it furthers the cause so you can never trust them.

LMB I agree with you 100% , but the opposition you mention , comes from a very, very small minority of British people. This can only be because our politicians (in this case New Labour) made such a hue and cry in the 90's about multiculturalism. Anyone who speaks out is labelled racist, etc (as I have said earlier) Is there any chance the silent majority could now perhaps vocalise their abhorrence at this great experiment, which now threatens our very way of life, without being labelled racist, etc ?

It's starting to happen , but all too late scott.

The enemy is now very well within.

And that's when democracy becomes our downfall... expect sharia law in the not too distant future...!

I do, but thankfully not in my lifetime. I feel sorry for our children, though.

Indeed. At some point in the future historians are going to have a field day describing how our downfall and destruction happened. It may well become a teaching topic on a par with the fall of the Roman Empire.

We have been laughed at for the last three years from afar.
The irony is America is going through the exact same political correctness issues as we are...
What they said three years ago abut us ....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc5_1369633275

What is being said today about themselves . . .

https://www.google.co.uk/#safe=off&...14,d.d2k&fp=9aa0e89edf737e51&biw=1024&bih=471

The problem is the liberal governments don't want to admit their policies have failed their countries so instead try to shift the blame onto anyone else they can label racist or fascist in order to deflect the truth.

I'd say this country is about two more atrocities away from complete race riots. Riots that will see the moderate Muslims targeted just as much as the radical Muslims. Why don't the cops, politicians and moderate Muslims wake up?

What you waiting for? Sort it. Imprison and deport radicals.

The longer the lid is kept on the pressure cooker the bigger the bang when the lid blows off - and it's on the verge of blowing off right now.

Unfortunately there wont be a mass response from the British public.

Political correctness
Every employee in the land would be facing collecting a p45 if they protested.

There is not a company in this land that does not have an anti racist policy.
Racism is classed as gross misconduct in employment law.
Go straight to jail do not collect your £200.
Will people sacrifice their prospect for employment by getting a gross misconduct on racist grounds? No reference in todays economy?

Not a chance.

The only people who dare say anything are self employed people and how many of them are there?

Fear of the P45 is why the liberal apologists and anyone in government local or national will toe this line. In fact in fear of their jobs they go overboard to PROVE they are not racists hence the skewing of rules which all aids the one sided application of racial equality.

Once things kick off all of those rules go out of the window. In a riot situation no-one cares about what should or shouldn't apply.

I dont want riots...

Ironically ALL the rules and regulations currently in force SHOULD protect White/Christian/non Islam groups EXACTLY the same as they as they are misapplied to give protectionism to radical Islam.

You are on the list mate - stop trying stop fool us.

Sponsored Links
Back