tomtom SD card

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
the memory in my tomtom one europe is pretty full with maps and traffic cameras.

i got the idea that I could increase the memory and make it work better by poking an SD card into the slot underneath

it accepts the sd card, and shows greater memory, when it is connecterd to the PC, but if it is disconnected, it stops working and shows a "take the sd card out" graphic.

I read the manual but it does not say what the sd card slot is for

does anyone know?

Sponsored Links
if its like my garmin,iirc you might have to pay a visit to the tom tom site to download some software so the unit will recognise you have a memory card in the unit,maybe your instructions might have a bit f info in them?

the memory in my tomtom one europe is pretty full with maps and traffic cameras.

i got the idea that I could increase the memory and make it work better by poking an SD card into the slot underneath

it accepts the sd card, and shows greater memory, when it is connecterd to the PC, but if it is disconnected, it stops working and shows a "take the sd card out" graphic.

I read the manual but it does not say what the sd card slot is for

does anyone know?

you have to re format your sd card. i cant remeber if it is ntfs or fat32. just try both, it only takes a few seconds
I did this on mine and it worked

Sponsored Links
Back