Too thick to keep animals?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
This story is hard to take in but it seems it's true and I agree with you. That they are unfit to keep dogs.

I find it hard to believe that a person could tie their two dogs to the back of a car and the driver not be aware of their presence. For me it's incomprehensible.
Surely the dogs would be barking and squealing before and when he started off.

only one thing i'd do to that owner.
or_dccb74db-8842-404b-9358-0880f2b3.gif

That's one hell of a coincidence. About 18 months ago, I heard of a woman who did exactly the same thing. She also tied her two dogs to the back of the car and drove off. Needless to say, they both died.

What I couldn't understand then and don't understand now is, how the f*ck did no other drivers notice and do something about it? :evil:

Sponsored Links
this has been discussed on a k9 forum this evening,i think the driver wasnt aware that the dogs were there?which if so is a greater shock,but the person who tied the dogs up deserves everything they get.

Don't get me wrong, I find this as horrific as most others....But....

Surely this is just down to stupidity, NOT deliberate cruelty.

No-one has mentioned the possibility that these owners might actually be very loving and normally responsible dog owners.

They could well be sitting at home devastated and disgusted by their own temporary lapse of common sense.

It doesn't excuse it........ But it's hardly the deliberate cruelty, we sadly have to read about every other day.

if you don't like it f*ck off then.
you won't be no lose to society.
people are probably sick of you.

Aint life terrible :rolleyes:
idiots spring to mind.
And i'm quite sick of people posting carp like this as if 2 dogs is a major loss for the world.Children die every day,mums,grans,dads,brothers and sisters,get a grip ffs.

I see this, people see fit to care for animals before they do people. I've seen CCTV footage on TV programmes where a cow wondered onto a motorway, people stopped. A person on the motorway, people didn't bother. What does that say about society?

All I see in society is people staring blankly into their mobile phone, unaware of their surrounding. completely unaware of their surroundings - it's like a world of zombies.

I had a robbery attempt at an ATM, and dye was in a pool on the floor, it was cordened off, as we scrubbed the area clean, and people with earphones in, skipped the corden, and attempted to use the out of service atm, but walking in anti theft dye, even after being warned about it...are people just stupid? or idiots?

The post isn't about animals vs. humans. It's about how some people are too stupid to be allowed to keep animals.

Mind you, if they are too stupid for animals, God help their children.

Aint life terrible :rolleyes:
idiots spring to mind.
And i'm quite sick of people posting carp like this as if 2 dogs is a major loss for the world.Children die every day,mums,grans,dads,brothers and sisters,get a grip ffs.

Context.
The story wasn't "dogs die of old age" or "dogs run out into road and gets hit by a bus"

When did you last hear of someone's gran getting tied to the back of a car and dragged along the road?

Sponsored Links
Back