Topping up inhibitor?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

7 years ago when the plumber installed brand new combi boiler after power flushing the whole CH system he added a bottle of No Nonsense inhibitor. In the last few years I have taken a radiator off here and there for decoration and then just refilled with water from the boiler. The water in the system is still nice and clear (Magna clean also installed) but I’m sure the inhibitor is too diluted now? Problem is No Nonsense don’t make inhibitor anymore and I’m worried about mixing inhibitors?

Any recommendations? Just one small bottle to add to a radiator I’m about to take off for repair?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
And it’s all ok to just add one bottle without any testing? It’s been 7 years though since any top up

Sponsored Links
No Nonsense was replaced by Flomasta when Kingfisher consolidated their product brands across their subsidiaries (SF/B&Q/etc). Understanding is it's the same stuff.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back