TORRES joins Spanish Olympic Diving Team...But NICE ONE UTD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How embarassing was it to watch a £50 million striker diving in the box

should have had 2 yellows and been sent off!

Still nice away result and the Roonster shows class is permanent

Clearly NOT OVER by a long chalk but well done the reds

................about time we had a bit of luck as well with the pen at the bridge :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I thought Rooney had to serve a two match ban?

I didn't see the whole game, but the last 5 minutes were surreal for me, two blatent penalties not given, shown as penalties in the replays, a yellow card shown in the box on 93 minutes, then no free kick or penalty given? Confused.

What match were you watching, only one penalty a defo, if it wer'nt for van de sar Utd would have lost 3-1. Dont no why they didnt start with anelka,. Torres 50 mil,.my arse!!!!

What match were you watching, only one penalty a defo, if it wer'nt for van de sar Utd would have lost 3-1. Dont no why they didnt start with anelka,. Torres 50 mil,.my a**e!!!!

Van is quality, we had chances to score 2 or 3 as well
Carrick had a great game for once

Torres is getting desperate now

Sponsored Links
Torres, we no is a great player just look at stats for the ( wont mention name) P--l and Spain. But it must do his head in when the press and all have a go, surely itl come good but will it be a brgain buy, 50 mil dont think so.

Torres, we no is a great player just look at stats for the ( wont mention name) P--l and Spain. But it must do his head in when the press and all have a go, surely itl come good but will it be a brgain buy, 50 mil dont think so.

Its funny though:)

Rooney has more press on him than anyone else its the name of the game.

The more torres goes without scoring the funnier it gets

Lets get real 50 mil Torres what for Rooney at present double!!! Dint think there a team who could afford apart from chelsea or Mcfc!! Be nice to c a bidding war. Lol

Torres hasn't played well for 2 seasons

He should have stayed with the scouse scum until the end of the season
He plays like he has a pole up his arse which he probably does off the pitch :mrgreen:

I thought Rooney had to serve a two match ban?

I didn't see the whole game, but the last 5 minutes were surreal for me, two blatent penalties not given, shown as penalties in the replays, a yellow card shown in the box on 93 minutes, then no free kick or penalty given? Confused.

Ronney's ban is one given by the English FA, not UEFA and so only applies to domestic games - he'll miss Utd's next Premier League game this weekend and the FA Cup (I touched it this week) semi-final next weekend, but he was able to play last night, and he'll be able to play again against Chelsea next Tuesday.

United were very lucky that Chelsea weren't given a penalty for the Evra challenge, but the second claim was never a penalty in anyones eyes. Torres (having already seemingly dived in the first half) deserved a yellow card and United WERE given a free kick for his dive - not sure how you missed that?

United played well and deserved to win the game, but were probably lucky to do so. A good result for them - simple equation in the second leg - clean sheet = semi-final. Still work to do though at Old Trafford next week to make that happen. Why did United decide, with 15mins still to go, to sit back and defend?? It just let Chelsea into the game and needlessly put pressure on themselves? Playing with an attacking mind for the first 75mins had left Chelsea struggling to get close to scoring. The opposition can't score if you've got the ball in their half of the pitch!!

Personally a prefare the toffees, not the ones at other end of the Stanley park, thats highland toffees! Cumon the Boro. :mrgreen:

I thought scousers were supposed to have A Sense OF
Humour..

That was humour, and like all sarcasms, it's funnier when it's based on truth. :LOL:

Btw the last thing I would ever wanna be is a manc or scouser

Love the team but the city like lpool is s##thole

Sponsored Links
Back